Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
meghaneverafter
Style_council
meghaneverafter

okay, seriously. what has compelled the entire female population to start wearing strapless tops and dresses with a strapped bra.

there is absolutely no need for that, in my opinion. if your tatas are too large to wear a strapless bra with, sew straps on the dress or don’t buy anything without straps?

biggest fashion pet peeve. is this just where I live?

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I agree with the whole bra straps showing but I personally think wearing a shirt or tank underneath is actually cute/nice/etc. It shows someones personality. It is different and I love being different…

posted over 2 years ago

belle_Lachic
Style_council
belle_Lachic

I agree, I mean if you you have a big B and up straps are a must for the smaller chest they can pull anything else. Unless its not a formal gown straps straps straps. Others might be self consious about it and think it tacking or something but thers always the shrug or cardigan option.. thrs no reason otherwise

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I think it’s ok if they make an effort with clear straps, or cover it up with a cardigan. what I dislike more is when people wear low-back shirts with no attempt at hiding their bras—looks so tacky IMO. I did a DIY low-back bra tutorial, cost me like $3 and 5 minutes of my time :)

I like what obsessed1302 suggested—I’ve seen a lot of low-cut maxi dresses with tight, fitted white T’s underneath, and I think it looks fine.

posted over 2 years ago

linaeiram
New_user linaeiram is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When linaeiram reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
linaeiram

I have small boobies and I NEVER wear anything strapless. I don’t think I should have to worry about my dress falling down all day or double stick tape. I just don’t buy strapless dresses or tops.

posted over 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I don’t own anything strapless. I have a small chest and strapless dresses and tops always slide down and it annoying. also, showing your bra straps are really unattractive to me!

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION