Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jadorecn
Style_council
jadorecn

I’m actually not quite sure what they’re called, but they look like this:
http://www.recessiondenim.com/img/collection/6.jpg

I just got a pair of dark grey ones from H&M that I reallllly would like to wear, I’m just not sure how. I’d love to hear other peoples opinions/suggestions on how to style them :)

posted almost 5 years ago
VickyLiu
Style_council
VickyLiu

Well, since jeans are really casual as is.
I would pair my jeans with a nice shirt; it can
be a dress shirt or flowy tank with lace and
ruffles or something. Dress up your jeans
so you don’t look too casual. If you’re going
to dress up, then I would probably wear boots
or some cute high heels. Or if you’re not into
dressing super nice for school, you can always
throw on a cute tshirt, a scarf, layer on a few
accessories and some tennis shoes.

itsaboutsarah
Style_council
itsaboutsarah

you can totally wear them with almost anything! theyre a basic shape and colour and theyre hott! eg. you can dress them up with a sequinned jacket and heels, or down with a hoodie and doc martins

Sashi
Style_council
Sashi

well u can go simple, with some converse, oxford, doc martens or military boots.. with a tee and cardigan or a simple tank or a button up and roll the sleeves up

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

dark grey/charcoal color looks good with lights and brights. Choose a cream or pastel color to make the jeans pop. Red or Royal blue will make you look like a rock star or rebel. grey/Black, while sometimes appropriate, is a much more subdued look that you can use as a blank canvas to let your favorite accessories get some spotlight.

I like the texture on these jeans, it’s almost like they’re striped. So why not mimic that striping in your top? Weather permitting, you could wear a short sun dress over it for something more girlish.

But the shoe choice to me is completely obvious (aside from the converse the model is wearing)…motorcycle boots! You will go far in motorcycle boots. They are usually a short-medium, thick wedge of heel, very stable/comfortable but with lots of attitude. MY personal favorite motorboot is the engineer style with not one but 2 buckles on the boot. Just make sure your boot is a women’s boot, many companies like to make both gender’s shoes look the same (It saves them $$).

REPLY TO DISCUSSION