Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

Do you like them? i’m not really sure how they stand in fashion, haha.
i bought a pair really cheap today though. not entirely sure what to wear them with.

+, with or without socks? the idea of sneakers sans socks kind of weirds me out, but i saw a post something about they like to wear them without socks.

posted over 4 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I don’t like them enough to wear a pair but I don’t hate them. I think as far as sneakers go they’re probably the nicest and most fashionable of the lot, along with converse.

posted over 4 years ago

KarenKay
New_user KarenKay is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When KarenKay reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
KarenKay

I love how they look but have yet to buy a pair for myself! I’d love to get a pair of floral keds, they seem very on-trend for this season.

posted over 4 years ago

GirlsOftheNYC
Style_council
GirlsOftheNYC

I’ve had my purple keds since last year and LOVE them. Favorite color and shoe. But I’m flat footed and they’re not flattered by the brace I’m suppose to weir at all.

posted over 4 years ago

GirlsOftheNYC
Style_council
GirlsOftheNYC

I’ve had my purple keds since last year and LOVE them. Favorite color and shoe. But I’m flat footed and they’re not flattered by the brace I’m suppose to weir at all.

posted over 4 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

ive got white high top keds
great for casual uni days!

posted over 4 years ago

juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

keds are my all time favorite shoe. they go with everything . they are affordable and honestly i see them in fashion a lot .

posted over 4 years ago

ThePageStaysBlank
Style_council
ThePageStays...

Keds were a classic as I was growing up. There’s something I love about putting on a pair of them. An over-sized shirt and shorts, a shirt dress, or with light, slightly distressed jeans. They’re great when you know you can’t wear heels or you need a causal look. I always wear them when I fly along with distressed jeans, and a couple layers on top.

posted over 4 years ago

francescalyn
Style_council
francescalyn

I think they are really cute but they make my feet hurt!

posted over 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

they look very basic but comfy. i’d love to get tons of white ones or light ones just to decorate and such ^^

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i have some slip on keds but haven’t really worn them much. i love the different patterns you can get.
flat canvas slip ons are my favourite shoes, so easy to wear and you can get them for so cheap, like from target :D

posted over 4 years ago

xoxopaige
Style_council
xoxopaige

keds are a classic! i love to wear them while riding around my beach crusier during the summer on the strand :o)

posted over 4 years ago

WildCatt
Style_council
WildCatt

I dont have any, but they are definitely cute

posted over 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i don’t own any, but i am definitely planning to buy one or at least get a keds look-a-like! i think they might become my summer staple, canvas seems breathable for summer lol, and they look like i could walk in them all day everyday!

posted over 4 years ago

beccamariexoxo
Style_council
beccamariexoxo

I have a brown and black pair that i wear with jean shorts and oversized t-shirts. I even wear them with dresses. They’re actually cute.

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

My Keds have become my go-to sneakers for summer… mainly because I don’t want to wear socks. Mine are tan acid-wash-ish, and they’re really cool. Truthfully, I probably wouldn’t have purchased them myself (they were in the gift bags at Chictopia10) but I’m very glad I have them now!

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i love keds, they’re so cute. but then again i am a sneaker girl
but wearing shoes without socks kinds of grosses me out

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION