Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

any ideas for how to wear a lace bodysuit? while we’re on lace, what would YOU wear with a white lace tank top?

thanks!

posted almost 4 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

You could easy wear a lace bodysuit as a layering piece… is it longsleeves or sleeveless? Maybe as a top with a high-waist skirt? I’d wear anything with a white lace tank top… right now I’m feeling dark wash jeans and some cool sandals.

AlexK
Style_council
AlexK

With anything! Jeans, skirts, shorts..
Lace can look good with mostly everything, even leather.

freespirit_fashion
Style_council
freespirit_f...

Like other people said, a lace bodysuit can go with a lot of stuff. Maybe a cool skirt, or some harem pants, or skinny jeans. And I agree with what AlexK said – I love the leather and lace combination. Lace is very versatile; it can go with very girly stuff, or also complement a more tough/fierce look, so have fun styling it both ways!

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

I would wear lace in Black- white combination with a lot of layering. Now you guys have inspired me to make a lace bow for my new shirt:D

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i would wear a lace bodysuit underneath a floral dress for a sort of eclectic look, underneath an LBD to add some texture, or with a high waisted skirt on top. with the white lace tank top, you could layer it over a plain singlet and wear denim cutoffs for a summery look, if it’s a loose top then you could even wear it over a light dress, or have it peeping out from underneath a blazer. you could also try wearing a strapless dress over it!

beneaththeglass
Style_council
beneaththeglass

i really love the leather and lace look. i can picture the white bodysuit under high waisted leather shorts. or a maxi skirt. there’s so many ways you can wear it, it just depends on the look you’re going for :D

my blog

Odette11
Style_council
Odette11

I would pair a lace tank w/ a grandpa cardigan & high-waist shorts (:

cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

thanks for all the great ideas! my lace bodysuit is sleeveless (“spaghetti” strap) by the way.

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

put a skirt over the body skirt, that would be cute

alluraakalulu
Style_council
alluraakalulu

I just wore one today i wore regular skinny jeans and gold jewlery and gold flats got alot of compliments

bellatrixie
Style_council
bellatrixie

Layer it :) Great focal piece for an outfit.

FlossyBri012
Style_council
FlossyBri012

Yess they’re right! Put the lace under somthing with some cute accessories.

bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

^I agree, under something I think looks the most flattering because it’s not too much. :]

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think a lace bodysuit would look good with skinny jeans and a crop top over it.

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

just follow your intuition…this season you can mix and match as you wish

expectedchaos
Shop_seller_2 expectedchaos is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
expectedchaos

For the last pic I posted on here I wore my lace body suit over leggings, a jacket and some chunky boots. people seemed to really like it

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

wow i actually HAVE a lace body suit. just pair it with a simple off shoulders white or black dress and a pair of high pumps or ankle boots. amazing i tell ya LOL

REPLY TO DISCUSSION