Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
heck
Style_council
heck

Hi, I bought this dress because I am in love with it, but there are openings in the back. I don’t want my bra to show through so what should I do?

I’m a b cup, should I go braless? or should I go and buy a bra made for backless dresses, OR should I get those nipple cover things. Hah, sorry but I’m pretty confused at how to go about it.

here’s a picture

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v464/PokeYuugi/photo.jpg

posted over 4 years ago
harloww
Style_council
harloww

I have this same problem for backless dresses or with a lower cut in the back. I’m an A cup and I still don’t feel comfortable going braless. If you feel comfortable going braless then you should do that. Otherwise I’d suggest a bra for this type of dress. You could try one of those adhesive bras? Or they have bras specifically for this type of dress at victoria’s secret.
backless bras

posted over 4 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

I feel very uncomfortable going braless! that’s the problem.
And I didn’t want to spend money on a bra for one dress, but I think I just might have to.

Thanks!!

posted over 4 years ago

harloww
Style_council
harloww

Well you can always buy one of those bras and in the future you’ll know you have that just for that type of dress.
I signed up for a VS card and their newsletter online and they send me those little discount cards in the mail, where you get either a free cotton underwear or $10 off any bra. Maybe sign up if you haven’t? This seems to be a good month for deals from them.
So happy bra hunting! haa :)

posted over 4 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

i have many friends who are true believers in the sticky bra! i’ve been meaning to get one myself actually….i’ve heard that the nu bra is good and that there are some good ones at walmart as well. i’d definitely recommend it!

posted over 4 years ago

JUKILOVE
Style_council
JUKILOVE

I don’t think those adhesive bras are very supportive so it kind of depends on when you’re wearing this dress.
Well I know you can get cheap adhesive bras in a few locations in Toronto… but that’s if you’re even in Canada. lol

posted over 4 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

My friend tried the sticky bra and it works for her. perhaps you could try those.

posted over 4 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

Wow! Thanks for all of the input guys!

Legsandalcohol where did you buy yours at? I was going to go to Target today but never got around to it. Ahh

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I wouldn’t recommend the adhesive bras. I find with mine (and my friends that have them have said the same) that as soon as the body starts to get a bit warm and you naturally sweat a little they lose their adhesive and fall off, so I don’t find them at all practical for a warm day or for going to somewhere like a party or club.

The nipple petals are so much better. Most can only be used once but once you’ve stuck them in place they don’t budge at all.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION