Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

what are your favorite men’s wear items to rock?
do you steal/borrow your boyfriend’s/brothers’/dad’s clothes and how do you wear them?

posted over 4 years ago
thebluestskies
Style_council
thebluestskies

i always steal my dad’s reallly big sweatshirts, since they’re like a skirt on mean and wear leggings or tights with them, and sometimes throw a belt in.

i also go out and buy mens longsleeve shirts cuz they’re so comfy and i tuck them in,
and stuff.

posted over 4 years ago

SoleilRadieux
Style_council
SoleilRadieux

I like trying on my fiancee’s blazers & button up shirts, I’d sleep in one of his tees if I knew which ones were clean or dirty. lol
Luckily he & I have close to the same measurements. :)

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I lack anyone to steal clothes from, but the only reason I’d want a boyfriend would be to “borrow” clothes from him.

posted over 4 years ago

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

His cardigans.
His v-necks.
His socks.
His hoodies.
His button-ups.
His sunglasses.
His watches.

my fiancée is bomb dot com!

posted over 4 years ago

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

Slacks and suspenders = love

posted over 4 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

my boyfriend dresses pretty casual: a salvation army t shirt with APC jeans and sneakers is pretty much his uniform. sometimes a (thrifted) brooks brothers button up here and there.

so when i’m going to steal his clothes, it’s usually t shirts that i was jealous of or comfy sweatshirts that he doesn’t want anymore. i’d definitely be trying to take his APC’s but he gets them a few sizes up because he doesn’t want them to be tight (and i’d be swimming in a 32 haha)

posted over 4 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i know right? i love how guys clothes are always so comfy! they’re so lucky! 3

i usually “borrow” my bf’s clothes adn end up keeping them. haha
plus i buy guy’s t shirts cuz they’re so frickin comfy adn fit well.

posted over 4 years ago

fieryholocaust
Style_council
fieryholocaust

My boyfriend is super-tiny and I’m a curvy gal, so it’s difficult to find things in his closet that fit me. Plus, anything that I like of his on me, he won’t let me borrow. Sadly. I’ll get back to you on that.

posted over 4 years ago

FrivolousDistinction
Style_council
FrivolousDis...

I’m too wee to pull most of them off, but he does have a charcoal-grey cashmere sweater that I love wearing with tight pencil or mini skirts. Other than that, I like slouching around the house in his hoodies. Oh, and he had two pairs of pyjama trousers made in Malawi from the most colourful fabrics he could find. They’re like sun in clothing form so wearing them always cheers me up if I’m feeling miserable and I usually sleep in one pair if he’s away.

posted over 4 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I steal his band t’s all the time hehe I have plenty of my own but he has some really retro vibe ones that I loveee

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i hang around the house in my boyfriends baggy jeans all the time, but i have tons of his tee shirts and sweaters and some of his geeky jewelry that he gets at renaissance fairs that i love so much

posted over 4 years ago

oliviabossert
Style_council
oliviabossert

I loove my boyfriends jeans, and I dress them up with high heels, and do the typical rolling up at the bottom. I always pair it with girlie stuff, but they’re the MOST comfortable jeans that I own :)

I also wear his sweaters to death, leggings, jeans, heels, jewlery. Or just to be comfy around the house :)

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i am too small to wear any of my boyfriend’s clothes.
im 5ft & he’s 6ft so the only thing that i ever steal from him are his hoodies. :P

posted over 4 years ago

muffingrl
Style_council
muffingrl

my boyfriend has absolutely no sense of style, he’s just a very classic kind of guy.
he only ever wears teeshirts, hoodies, and jeans. i suppose its not horrible, but i rarely find anything that i would like to dress up. the one thing i liked enough to keep is his dark grey hanes zip-up hoodie. its the most comfortable piece of clothing i own. i generally wear it to sleep because its cold where i live but sometimes i’ll just throw it on with jeans and flip flops to run errands.

posted over 4 years ago

vulpine
Style_council
vulpine

I love the washed jeans of my boyfriend :)
I like to borrow some shirts from my dad or some blazer too, together with a belt and a leggings it looks good I think.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION