Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
araci
Style_council
araci

Hey girls I am desperate because in a week im going to go to buy boots, because ALL my last year boots are broken! What would you recommend me ? high heel boots? flat boots? ugg boots? ankle boots?..oooooooooooh and BIG QUESTION..WHICH COLOR SHOULD THEY BE? BROWN, BLACK, GREY, PURPLE??…. PLEASE HELP! :(

posted almost 5 years ago
SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Okay, so a big fat NOOOO to Uggs, unless you don’t plan on wearing them outside (except for quick errands). I think definitely get an over the knee boot in black, preferably with a heel, then as far as flat boots are concerned, go for a motorcycle style boot, or something with buckles and/or studs in black. An ankle boot looks great in brown especially lace up ones. You could even get the over the knee boot in gray, so it gives you more options as far as colors and styles.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

If you wear heels a lot, then an ankle boot would be great, but if flats are more your thing then a black leather knee high is stylish but safe. Plus there are plenty of cool styles around at the moment, like ones with studs and biker styles.

abiotique
Style_council
abiotique

black high heel ankle boots

prplviolet5
Style_council
prplviolet5

I love knee high boots in a suede material. soft grey or black

JessikaXC
Style_council
JessikaXC

absolutely flat over the knee boots!!!! and what a sensation in wearing them….!!!!!!!!

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

It depends so much on your style and the colors you typically wear.

Personally, I’d go with non-UGG flat or low-heel boots (more practical for walking in) in a neutral color like black, grey, or brown that you can wear with as many things as possible. Up to you whether you prefer slouchy vs tight, ankle vs calf vs knee vs over-the-knee, suede vs leather, or biker vs classic styles.

Check out your wardrobe and figure out which style would best suit the pieces you wear the most. No sense getting a cute pair of boots you can’t wear with anything you own!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION