Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

even if you don’t wear them that much. the most beautiful shoes you have.
or other shoe style. is it possible to limit it to just one pair?

my most trusty and favourite heels have recently been upgraded to a pair of black leather five inchers with hidden platform, by max azria. the heel is wooden and has an unusual shape to it. so it’s like classic with an edge! and i got them on end of season sale, which is always nice!

and you?

posted about 4 years ago
urbanpocahontas
Style_council
urbanpocahontas

I absolutely love these Michael Kors black platform sandals! They’re super comfortable and looked amazing with my dress at prom! I can’t wait to wear them out again! :D

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3066984/0~2376778~2372808~6026968?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6026968&P=8

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I recently bought a pair of high heel oxfords :D I haven’t worn them yet but I have wanted ones like that for sooo long!! They are black leather but a chunky brown heel so they are easy to walk in. They lace up and have that oxford style pattern/stitching on them :)
I really want a pair of platform wedge ankle boots too though :P

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I love love love my six inch heel, two inch platform strappy sandals that I have. I’ve broken them in to fit me perfect, and they’re comfy, and sexy, and appropriate year round! :D

posted about 4 years ago

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

im currently inlove with any style of booties! love the effect they give off on an entire outfit.

posted about 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

Patent leather, nude shoes, or nude shoes with miniature circle cutouts, nude t-straps,

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

a pair of white 2 inchers, very business appropriate and comfy

posted about 4 years ago

pixierixie
Style_council
pixierixie

Black and gold ankle boots from Charles & Keith. They’re amazing.

posted about 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Lately I’ve been very into my Aldo platform sandals. They have gray (faux) leather, with a really chunky heel. They’re so comfy!

posted about 4 years ago

ittybittypluto
Style_council
ittybittypluto

I found a pair of red six inch patent leather peep-toe heels during my last trip to San Diego (the shop is flashbacks, definitely stop by if you’re ever in the area). Red is a really great way to bring color to any outfit, and since I usually stick to red, beige, black, and white it works with almost anything!

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

royal blue 5.5-inch heeled suede pumps. They are such a rich color that adds a bold statement to anything. I just wore them to prom, in fact, so they are not uncomfortable. Wore them for 8 hours straight!

posted about 4 years ago

Chelsea_TSS
Style_council
Chelsea_TSS

I recently discovered ShoesofPrey.com where you can design your own shoes! It’s super easy to use. I thought if I can’t find my dream pair of shoes why not get someone to make them for me! The only downside is they offer a number of different patterns to start with but you get to completely customize colour, style (peep toe, wedge, etc.) heel, toe, fabric, & embellishments.

~Chelsea
www.shoppingsupplement.com

posted about 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

If I could only keep only one pair of heeled shoes for the rest of my life (theoretically) I would pick my brown pumps with the wooden heel. I like having a chunkier heel because it’s easier for me to walk in, and these particular ones have criss-cross straps also helps you feel secure. very french country looking~

posted about 4 years ago

owlybird
Style_council
owlybird

I have a pair of black sandals that I got from Old Navy a few years ago (the one thing I’ve ever bought from there.) They’re patent and have an elastic ankle strap and a chunky heel. They’re the comfiest heels I own!

posted about 4 years ago

jychob
Style_council
jychob

light pink or nude rounded toe heels =) soooo chic!

posted about 3 years ago

maya87
Style_council
maya87

Black leather martin boots

posted over 1 year ago

LyssBlondish
Style_council
LyssBlondish

no description, just pictures : http://weheartit.com/entry/44575483/via/GeminiLove

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

oxford wedges. I bought these from J Jill. It’s not great quality as the leather gets scuffed up easily, but I could walk for days in them :).

posted over 1 year ago

jasminesandrea
New_user jasminesandrea is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jasminesandrea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jasminesandrea

I just bought these high heel peep toes for the holidays. They’ll match beautifully with whatever I decide to wear. Click Here!

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I have a pair of classic black Rocket Dog heels with a twist design over the toes.

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

My favorite heels are my black Aldo peep-toe boots. I feel like add a little edge to everything I wear!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION