whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

I dont get it?

posted almost 7 years ago
AlinaL
Style_council
AlinaL

me neither i imagine bugs and bits of leaves getting into them, but theyre cute nonetheless

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

yeah, i’m torn – i’ve seen some damn cute ones, but they’re of the oxford style – not exactly appropriate for our rainy falls.

lisalindey
Style_council
lisalindey

opening ceremony has a few great pairs, but i live in boston and it snows and it makes no sense to me to buy a pair of boots i can only wear a few months out of the year.

genna
Style_council
genna

truee. i wished they sold cut out boots here but ive never seen them except for on the internet :(
there so cute and go with lots of things and can be worn in all seasons – yayy

stephanista
Style_council
stephanista

I really hate open toe the most, you know those little toe holes in the front of shoes that make you look like a goat?

YoureWrongImRight
Style_council
YoureWrongIm...

i dont mind open toe shit, but i HATTEEE it when the heal is cut out too, and its like a boot shape. i just DONT understand that, or all those boots people are wearing that look like sandles with leader legwarmers, wtf.

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

i’m terrified of cutout boots. my toesies will get frigid!

whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

I fucking hate those sandles that go up to the start of the toe and then are completely flat on the bottom. They are ugly as shit and seem like they would fall off. Especially the flip flop kind because then it seems like they would just hurt really bad too…they make feet look fat

knotcomesloose
Style_council
knotcomesloose

I’ve seen somewhat cute cut-out oxfords/booties but they’re basically nonsense in the winter.
I got cut-out canvas sneakers (for a mere sale price of $7 at Urban Outfitters) and consider them more reasonable as a decidedly casual warm-weather shoe. Plus they’d probably look cool with contrasting socks.

Rubyz
Style_council
Rubyz

I love them.
especially this one: Miu Miu cut out boot

posted over 6 years ago

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

i think they’re really cute, but not v pracitcal. but i belive in fashion over practicallity! =)

posted over 6 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Back when Consuela Castiglione was still doing a Marni line for men she did a pretty great pair of laser-cut oxfords. Margiela does peep/cut-out shit really well, too. It’s mostly about being sensible and knowing when less is more. Other folks just simply want a standard shoe, which is understandable.

posted over 6 years ago

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

Really? I love them! I think they are fun.
Like Sam Edelman’s Melanie. I think they are darling :)

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION