Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
corinney
Style_council
corinney

I work and live in the city. This means public transportation and sometimes a bit of walking. I am big on foot comfort and find myself wearing flats to work for comfort rather than style sometimes. I’d love to wear more heels to work. Anyone got any favorite designers for comfortable heels?

posted about 6 years ago
kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

Micheal by Micheal Kors has some great day heels now at Nordstrom all priced at around $90. I got a great pair of black slingback wedges there other day. Wedge is always a trusty heel type that doesn’t hurt throughout the day

posted about 6 years ago

amaresque
Style_council
amaresque

bit expensive, but cole haan air lives up to its colaboration wth nike, id definitely try them out. also, i wear 2 inch heels with ALMOND shaped toes to work because round toe doesn’t look good with pants but pointy toes hurt way too much. almond shaped is the perfect balance…mine are bcbgirls.

posted about 6 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Kitten heels. It’s refined and work-appropriate, but still feminine and polished. And it’ll save your poor calves and ankles.

posted about 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

I switch my shoes at work. sofft and born make comfy shoes and some of their styles are actually cute http://www.pegasusshoes.com/Born-Sher-Cuoio_CBF… for example. but they can look granny-ish :( so i stick to the switch-o-change-o. Hope it helps!

posted about 6 years ago

jeasea
Style_council
jeasea

wear flats on your commute and bring your ‘real’ shoes along in a bag.
and, my faryl robin heels are like walking on a cloud

posted about 6 years ago

puddingandpie
Style_council
puddingandpie

You can, like a few people have said, commute to work in your comfie shoes then switch over to your work shoes. I’ve done that a bunch (my commute is 40 minutes: 15 on bus, 15 on train, 10 minutes walking). That and I wear mostly flats as it is (I’m on the tall side), but there are adorable flats out there that can be dressed up if you choose.

posted about 6 years ago

neen_cicero
Style_council
neen_cicero

on the zappos website under the categories section they have a section for comfort shoes, im sure you can find a few cute pairs of heels there…

posted about 6 years ago

shoregirl
Style_council
shoregirl

i always wanted to try the nike air / cole haan because they are suppose to be very comfortable, but i’ve never tried them

posted about 6 years ago

Bonitapplebaumm
Style_council
Bonitapplebaumm

wedges are very comfortable shoes

posted almost 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION