Twitter
Googleplus
humasays
New_user humasays is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When humasays reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
humasays

I can’t show my legs due to religious concerns, but am allowed to wear leggings (opaque, not sheer). What do you think of wearing them with denim shorts (can be greyish-black, if those suit better, but normal denim as well)? Do you think it’s tacky or cute? How would you style it? :)

posted about 2 years ago
StffLndg
Style_council
StffLndg

I’m not a big fan of high waist denim shorts + the leggings. But if I had to, I’d wear high waist shorts with solid colors like deep red, combined with black leggings. (:

posted about 2 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I prefer wearing tights under shorts as opposed to leggings cause through some tights you can still see some skin and I think skin looks better with shorts.

posted about 2 years ago

RebeckaYu
Style_council
RebeckaYu

she can’t show her legs, so tights wouldn’t really help much there.

For fun though, try patterned leggings with solid shorts too. :D

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I’m personally not a huge fan of opaque footless leggings under skirts or shorts. but if you can’t show your legs and you’d like to wear shorts, go for it! it doesn’t look bad or anything :)

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Depending on where you’re going, but I’d rather wear shorts with stockings instead of opaque tights or leggings.

posted about 2 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

I absolutely hate shorts over leggings. I would definitely say wear tights instead with the shorts or just wear the leggings and a nice blouse or sweater instead.

posted over 1 year ago

minimalistpanda
Style_council
minimalistpanda

You guys are missing the point. She can’t show her legs. Sometimes the mentality of this site kills me. (But I love staring at outfit inspirations.) Hun, wear whatever the hell you want.
I love wearing leggings. I think it’s fine as long as your butt is covered. I usually just pair leggings with a long top, or a dress and boots. Here are some pics with leggings + shorts:

posted over 1 year ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I definitely wouldn’t wear them with a pair of high waisted shorts… and I would suggest tights as opposed to leggings.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION