Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  boho clothingbohoboho chicboho dressdressesfavorite online boho shopshippie clothinglong sleeve maxi dressmaxi skirtpeasant dressshop onlinetiered long dress plus size hippie boho clothingvintagevintage clothingvintage dress
LifeGivesMeLemons
Style_council
LifeGivesMeL...

Hello there, my name is Jennifer. So I am going into high school next year and I am trying a new style, Vintage/Bohemian clothing. It looks great with my pixie-cut hair! I live in Virginia. Is there any good stores that sell Vintage/Bohemian clothing?

posted over 7 years ago
littlemisstrouble09
New_user littlemisstrouble09 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When littlemisstrouble09 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
littlemisstr...

Since you’re going for the vintage look try local thrift and vintage stores in your area. You could also go to goodwill, you can’t be sure on what you’ll find but cute vests, blazers, menswear pieces, skirts, and shoes are usually a staple. If you’re looking on line I would suggest modcloth, ebay, etsy, alloy (age appropriate for you), top shop, anthropologie…
and this might sound crazy but if you know of any head shops near you like nirvana they often carry some fun bohemian style accessories and pieces. Also try ethnic grocery stores and world market, always good finds in places like those.

Cheapest and easiest way to get the look is accessories, try bangles, scarves, and layered necklaces

posted over 7 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

littlemisstrouble09 pretty much covered a lot of what I was going to say lo

but also don’t forget that the bohemian style can be easy to diy as well. maxi skirts, little vests, and cute knit hats can be really easy to sew or knit or crochet or reconstruct out of older pieces of clothing! Honestly, you can just google it and you’ll come up with a million ideas!

posted over 7 years ago

jenuang
Style_council
jenuang

second time around is a great thrift store.

posted over 7 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

thrift shops, do you happen to live in richmond? ( I do and could let you know my favorite shops) also, my blog is having a virtual clothing swap and some of the pieces are boho, check it out here: http://www.fashiontrendsmore.com/2011/10/clothing-swap.html#comments

posted almost 7 years ago

lovestrucklucy
Style_council
lovestrucklucy

thrifts stores def.

posted over 6 years ago

IlanaMorgan
Style_council
IlanaMorgan

hey darling check out my blog as i regularly post vintage/bohemian inspired outfits
XX Ilana
www.mymodernvintage.com

posted over 6 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

Modcloth.com
Urbanoutfitters.com

posted over 6 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Do you have a Plato’s Closet or Buffalo exchange where you live? They sell used clothes at reduced prices, but they only take in-season, name brand items. I’ve found some cute boho stuff in those stores.

posted over 6 years ago

fionnn__
New_user fionnn__ is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When fionnn__ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fionnn__

for a pricier range, you could check out the following: freepeople.com urbanoutfitters.com
shopplanetblue.com
gypsyjunkies.com
gypsywarriors.com

for a cheaper alternative, try checking out threadsence.com

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
or login below
Username
Password