Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
wardrobewars
Style_council
wardrobewars

“Her hat is a creation that will never go out of style; it will just look ridiculous year after year”
Fred Allen

Trilby/Fedora hats – reserved for festival go-ers and the indie crowd, or a cool accessory for everyday wear?

Check out how we have styled 2 outfits around this summer must have: Wardrobe Wars

posted about 4 years ago
the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

There are cute fedoras out there, but I feel like it isn’t worth buying, since everyone else has them. I’d rather have a straw cloche (but they’re hard to find…since everyone else has fedoras). I have cotton caps that I love wearing in the summer, too.

posted about 4 years ago

Randi_Nichole
Style_council
Randi_Nichole

i just love hats period, but yeah so many people are gettign the same ones (i.e fedoras par example)

posted about 4 years ago

djmode
Style_council
djmode

everyday. I know so many people are getting them, but you can always get it slightly different. I have a plain black one, which I like to modify with a hair string according to what I’m wearing. What I’d love to get is a bowler hat, but can never find one which fits.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i love fedoras. I really want a straw one to keep my hair in check on lazy days…

posted about 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

YES , i wish i could carry the LOOK off , I do not suit them at all.

I would just wear with jeans and a top , or caramel 3/4 trousers , a dress – most things , I would just go for it , and get a second opinion ,
posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

love fedoras, just hate seeing them everywhere which is why i dont own one

posted about 4 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I don’t like them, they don’t suit me at all – they just have the effect of making my head look huge®, I do want a boater hat though, they’re soo cute.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION