SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Avaa
Style_council
Avaa

i’m still an undecided for itt,
at first i thought thought they couldn’t be taken off the beach, and shouldn’t even be brought there..
but now,
i’ve been seeing them more and more in stores and lately and have seen some cute ones.

What do you think?

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

they can be cute if you’re 16 (and have excellent proportions), but if you’re wearing rompers and you’re grown you just look silly :/

posted about 4 years ago

kimmaybooo
Style_council
kimmaybooo

Im trying to get my hands on some, but when it gets hotter. Still colddd&stormy.

posted about 4 years ago

iannefermin
Style_council
iannefermin

I have one! The print is floral. I really don’t mind taking everything off (I know it’s such a hassle for some) each time I go to the comfort room. Rompers are stylish and not everyone has it in our place (I seldom see people wearing this thing).

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I have one too and I love it! so easy to wear and it looks good with so many things! :D

posted about 4 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

I think they’re cute.. but I could never pull one off! I should buy one.. just because :)

posted about 4 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I love them. but my butt is bit…I don’t want to excentuate it lol

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i love them. i think they’re capable of fitting any style and they look adorable!

posted about 4 years ago

AngelaLongton
Style_council
AngelaLongton

I’ve been absolutely in LOVE with rompers, lately. They are so adorable. I dislike the ones that look like diapers on the botton, though. You definately have to have the right body type to pull them off. They’re hard to come by around here, too. I found a really great, slouchy one at Target that I love to wear with leggings and gladiators and a blazer or sweater when it’s chilly.

posted about 4 years ago

sakki89
Style_council
sakki89

I saw some really cute one lately. Kinda make me want to buy some. But most of them are pretty short, which make me reluctant. I dont really like wearing short stuff.

posted about 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

ive been trying to look for a nice & cute one cause most of them just dont look so flattering on me :(

posted about 4 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

i saw this really cute one on Forever 21s website once, was floral and vintage looking but of course was sold out already in my size :( . so then i could not for the life of me find another one i liked like that. but then i did find a plain black one that wasnt so bad at Target and i tried it on later with a pair of black floral tights underneath and it looked really cute (its a shorts romper btw) you can dress it up however you want basically and make it your own. never know if itll work for you unless you try.

posted about 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

i really want one for the summer badly

posted about 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I’m on the fence about them. I would LOVE to try them, but I feel like I’d look ridiculous in them.

posted about 4 years ago

New_user 118212 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 118212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i lahve rompers. they can be adorable. i have like 4 i think

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION