Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

It started at Chanel, and now all the magazines are covering? Whats everyone think? I for one, might give it a try, but with less of the cost lol. I could see it being a really cute spring summer look if youre careful…although I can only see it as an earthier style…

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
dearfish
Style_council
dearfish

I think some clogs are pretty awesome, but the high heeled backless ones look completely impossible to walk in!

posted over 4 years ago

fshnnerd
Style_council
fshnnerd

i really like itt, i think its actually a classic look,& if you pick the right clogss you can were it for a life timee;

posted over 4 years ago

amyrudakova
Style_council
amyrudakova

i really wish i can owned one…but it seems too hard to get it in malaysia ;(

posted over 4 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

Love them. I want some for fall though. I like trends after they stop being trendy with everyone

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m on the fence about them at the moment. I love the clog style shoes that are more like a general heel but with the clog bottom and studding around the base of the shoe (like the kind Zara have been selling recently) but the heeled backless proper style clogs aren’t appealing to me 100% as they look like they’ll be very hard to walk in, and as for flat and low heeled clogs like the swedish hasbeens ones, I think they look horrible.

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION