Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
emmachiu110
Style_council
emmachiu110

They have been everywhere, studded belts, studded heels, studded converse, studded blazers…the list goes on. I was browsing the web a couple weeks ago, and as most would have noticed, Michael Jackson wearing Balmain outfits straight off the runway. The man was a style icon, and probably one of the only men to pull off 3/4 pants with visible white/sparkling socks. His style sparked my memory as to what the fashion of 2009 has been all about. Studs. When will a pair of studded socks appear?Or have they already?

posted about 5 years ago
Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

Louis Vuitton is releasing a HOT multicolor bag called the Courtney. It is so studded, it’s sick.

It’s available in October.

posted about 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

For some reason, I could see studded socks. Maybe knee highs rather than bobby socks. Possibly studded jsut at the top? I think it sounds like a great DIY.

posted about 5 years ago

asailorwentto_sea
Style_council
asailorwentt...

I think the studded socks could catch on.
I saw a girl with black leggings with gold studs around the bottom, similar idea :)

posted about 5 years ago

phantasy
Style_council
phantasy

I think studs is something that will probably be in style for a few years down the road. It’s only beginning now…

posted about 5 years ago

hails_freak
Style_council
hails_freak

I saw a really basic, cheap pair of studded knee-high socks the other day, in George at ASDA. I’m thinking if George have them, then there will surely be other, better looking ones elsewhere.

posted about 5 years ago

afrockaday
Style_council
afrockaday

Oh, that’s a cool idea! I think I’ll make that my next DIY project. I can’t afford studded boots right now and I think that would be the next best thing.

I’m glad that studs will be in style for a few more months/years. I just studded a tee and plan on studding a blazer next.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION