Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

what do you all think of Stirrup leggings and pants?

posted over 5 years ago
Rebekah_R
Style_council
Rebekah_R

I have memories of wearing them aged 5 OVER my patent loafers..I think this may keep me from ever wearing stirup pants again! lol
Seriously..I think the leggings may be workable.. I recently got some stirup knee high stockings..they are cute as!
Perhaps the leggings with a lot of layering..brought right upto date!..or..seriously need to channel Flashdance and go the whole darn hog!
Get the leg warmers out!

posted over 5 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

You make me smile. I’m thinking of buying a black pair of stirrup pants. I mean, they don’t stand out too much, but just enough so that you can tell they are stirrup. I have leg warmers. I need the bright neon colored stirrup pants with brighter leg warmers, than I’ll be just set.

posted over 5 years ago

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

love them! i diyed some black tights

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I bought a pair a few weeks ago but I haven’t worn them yet. I’m not quite sure what shoes I have that will go with them but I’ll find something.

posted over 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I did something people would laugh at, but I wore half-footed leggings with black socks (don’t worry, they were the same color) because it was rainy. Eekk hah.

posted over 5 years ago

nadiaisobel
Style_council
nadiaisobel

i only like stirrup leggings in terms of their utilitarian use: less binding for the feet than footed tights but stay in place just as well.

im defff against the exposed stirrup though, a little too 80s for my taste!

posted over 5 years ago

Rubyz
Style_council
Rubyz

I looove the stirrup ones express has. It’s so comfy and just…awesome in general. xD

I’ve never seen stirrup pants before..>_>

posted over 5 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

I like them :)

posted about 4 years ago

humbug202
Style_council
humbug202

I like them, I too remember wearing them when very small! Sounds odd and maybe taboo but I love them with heels! esp if you can tell, :)

posted about 4 years ago

Style_council

love the leggings (sexy), not sure about pants though…

posted about 4 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I have a pair that I usually wear with boots so they don’t ride up! I wore them when I was little too, but my leggings were bright floral print and my shoes were light up Sketchers :)

posted about 4 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

i have a pair of black leather stirrups. i’ve worn them once and they only really go with boots, i wore them with heels and it looked awkward.

posted about 4 years ago

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

Just recently bought Lace Legging Stirrups and I love them! I’m not a fan of wearing them with flats so I just tie the bottoms so they look like regular cut off leggings but they look amazing with heels/boots/booties!

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I would never. My grandmother wore stirrup pants. That’s who they’re for. Leggings ARE NOT PANTS, too. I don’t know how many times I have to say this! lol

posted about 4 years ago

Starhill
Style_council
Starhill

nope I would love one pair though thats all i wore at 5

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i’ve always been kinda curious to try them…

posted about 4 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I haven’t had one since I was like 6. XD Leggings are okay, but I think jeans would REALLY bug me after awhile. i only know of one girl who has one in my school, but she never has her foot on the loop XP

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION