Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I know it’s strange and I’m sure everyone wants to cry at the mere sight of a dare-i-say “scrunchie” (it actually always reminds me of the argument Carrie had with Berger about how New York ladies never where scrunchies, in public). I have actually seen them a lot in Japanese fashion blogs and Chanel made a few in couple seasons ago. Nylon has mentioned it a few issues back too. I’m sure American Apparel will pick up on the trend pretty soon. Until then, ladies I’m telling you scrunchies will come back with a vengeance…
It reminds me of the similar trend of knee socks and over knee socks. I saw them years ago when I was in Italy and girls in Asia have been wearing them forever ago…America just now finally caught on. I’m sure with Carrie Bradshaw sporting them in Sex and The City: The Movie, they will definitely be a hit this fall. I bought my few pairs a while ago from asos.com (one of my favorite online boutiques)...definitely check it out, they have really cute stuff and great prices.
So please let me know what you all think. I’m dying to know if we are all ready for the return of Hair Scrunchies!

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION