Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

In the Ready-To-Wear Forum section, discuss your personal style, trends, inspirations, fashion articles, and anything to do with your wardrobe!

xo,
Cheri

posted over 4 years ago
jasminesandrea
New_user jasminesandrea is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When jasminesandrea reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jasminesandrea

I have fallen in love with Steve Madden shoes. They are a little on the chunky side, so anyone with small legs will look like Olive Oyl in them. (Remember Popeye?) But if you average to large calves like I do, you can sport these real well. Click Here!. Thanks for letting me show off my shoes!

posted over 2 years ago

kibler_saint
New_user kibler_saint is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When kibler_saint reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
kibler_saint

I am huge fan of formal dressing.

posted about 2 years ago

Wildwestwildexodus
New_user Wildwestwildexodus is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Wildwestwildexodus reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Wildwestwild...

Currently, my fashion inspiration is desert bohemian meets the tall grass prairie. Staples are cowboy hats, a suede fringe jacket, Navajo turquoise rings, a pair of scuffed Frye boots or my mother’s suede hiking boots a Colorado pass me down from her twenties, high waisted Levi shorts cuffed with a fold or two, and an assortment of vintage collared blouses knotted above the navel. I have always been a dress feign (even from grade school I remember hating the constriction of pants) and have preferenced organic and neutral colors palates: swarthy brick reds, greys, bone shell whites, mustard yellows. Free people and Ralph Lauren are two brands I love for their ability to make garments in understated colors and materials and yet still be innovated in cut and detailing.

posted 4 months ago

womanofashion
New_user womanofashion is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When womanofashion reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
womanofashion

While the debate continues on whether or not leggings are pants, one woman has made a choice to not wear the popular spandex bottoms in public for a very specific reason. I still still wear them as part of my fashion sense specially when I discovered www.wholesaleleggings.com and purchased not only leggings but some other items too

posted 3 days ago

faouziaW
New_user faouziaW is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When faouziaW reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
faouziaW

hahaha not everybody can wear leggings you must have curves (not too skinny and not too fat) , plus its depends on the fabric if its in leather or really good quality fabric it's nice but if the fabric is cheap, you look like ... for more ideas about how to wear leggings i recommend you to visit Qute , you won't regret it.Qute is available on www.quteapp.com

posted 1 day ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION