Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I’ve been really wanting to try out a light orange lip gloss. I think it would look good against lighter Asian skin tones because it was a trend some years back.

Do you have any suggestions for brand and product?
Orange too weird for you?

posted over 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i think it will be pretty, i like it a lot, so long as it isn’t more than a light gloss….and try to keep the rest of your outfit warm-hued as well

posted over 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I personally love the look of bright colored lips, try MAC they usually have the most colorful lipsticks and lip gloss

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Thanks for the tips : )

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i checked out sephora today and tarina tarantino’s and tokidoki’s were both ultra sheer :( oh well :D

posted over 4 years ago

Russianchick
Style_council
Russianchick

Looks better if your skin is creamy or tawby, with a peachy pr rosy undertone.

posted over 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I like how it looks!

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Thanks for the advice. I’m still going to try it because my lips are funny and hate any kinds of pinks/reds ; )

posted over 4 years ago

cbea067
Style_council
cbea067

try MAC or Nars. i think it would look really great, and you’ll never know unless you try it :)

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I am Asian and I love orange/coral lipsticks/glosses. I cannot do red what so ever, it gives me a washed out face but orange is perfect. I have a Mac lipgloss in salmon color but honestly, wet-n-wild is what I use best, my favorite is this glossy coral with slight shimmer that makes me feel like a mermaid

posted about 4 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i love bright corals for the lips. i’ve been trying to look for one but they tend to appear more reddish on my lips. recently though, i purchased the new love gloss from body shop, and the color is 18 in tropical pink. i know it says pink but it looks more orange in the packaging and when i wear it. love it!

posted about 4 years ago

fille
Style_council
fille

I’m Asian but I have a medium skin tone. I really like how orange lips looked on the runway of Zac Posen FW 09. I got a Revlon lipstick that works really well and looks great but I’m not sure if you’d prefer a lip gloss. If you don’t mind a lipstick, I definitely recommend it!

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

ooo which shade is it? i love revlon!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION