Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 23272 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 23272 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Yay or nay?

If yay, how do you wear yours? (i.e. with what accessories, what prints, etc.)

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 4
UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

YAY!!! I LOVE THEM There Are lots of prints or just solid colors that compliment my color. i own a really cute dark pink & blue one. For this summur im planning on buying a black one & some with prints. i pair it up with wedges or sandals if im going somewhere less formal. They are soo cute <3

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I think you have to have a certain figure to really pull them off (meaning, tall and relatively skinny). I don’t own any, but there is a lovely tie dye one from Joie up for redemption in the reward section that I love… it’s the only one I’ve ever seen that I’ve even considered wearing.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

Do you think maxis will be ok to wear this spring/summer? because that style is so noticeable (floor length dress vs. a more subtle trend like metal accents) it’d be even more obvious if worn out of season. I even saw grandmas wearing them last summer, so I don’t want to beat a dead horse with a stick.

but I loove maxis :) just bought another one a few weeks ago, so I can’t wait until it gets wearmer

posted over 2 years ago

myveryownlookbook
Style_council
myveryownloo...

I really love maxi-dresses! But I’m still looking for the perfect one, does someone knows where to buy one? I checked Zara already..
If I had one i’d combinate it with wedges, a denimjacket or other jacket and very much accessoires! a bit bohemian!

xoxo

posted over 2 years ago

Creatingafashionista
Style_council
Creatingafas...

I like them but I am always to short to actually make them work for me :( I wish I was taller !

posted over 2 years ago

happymaterial
Style_council
happymaterial

I love them! Wish I had more. (:

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

While we appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm to help, please note that the original post in this thread was written over two years ago. Please avoid bumping old/dead threads. If you’d like to continue discussing this topic, please start a new thread.

Thanks!!!

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I love maxi dresses. The ones I have are for formal occasions so I wear them with a long coat, a long cape (the one you can see in my avatar), and black heels. Nothing too much. I just focus on my make up and hair, I want to make my whole outfit look vintage and hair always make the difference. Concerning every day, when I go out I love wearing my long sheer skirt or other long skirts I have. I combine the light pink one with a beige knitted top, light pink high heels and a light pink envelope bag. I intend to wear this outfit on Sunday so I’ll take some photos.

posted about 2 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION