Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
shoeareainc1
Style_council
shoeareainc1

When I pull up to school, all the people stand outside to wait, and I pull up look down and they are uggs and pants (might I add: the same color because of uniform) tucked in. But I scan across and look at my group of friends and its cute flats and fashionable boots.

http://www.shoeshoppingmall.com/productlist.asp?nsort_id=1698&class_id=48&sort_id=419

posted over 3 years ago
garebare
Style_council
garebare

In SoCal, usually water polo players and swimmers wear Uggs, but more for utility and less for fashion. But I’ve seen girls wear Uggs casually (not to mention comfortably) with a loose baggy crew neck sweater and skinny jeans. I’ve seen some during the winter wear lots of layers and a scarf, black shorts, black stockings, and their Ugg boots. It ultimately depends on what color the Ugg boots are.

posted over 3 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

match the uggs with a hat/cap of a similar color?

posted over 3 years ago

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

I know that this year Jimmy Choo and UGG Australia will make a few babies that will be more fashionable. Sadly they will be too expensive for me

posted over 3 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

just buy good looking boots haha

posted over 3 years ago

leslie0426
Style_council
leslie0426

hey! im from Texas! which aka it never snows here! its just soooo humid so its freezing in the winter, and the girls around here always wear there uggs with shorts!!! and it acutally looks pretty darn cute! and they wear them with tights. match it to your likings! i can not afford those ugg boots but every winter “payless” comes out with some look alikes! for like 20 bucks! and i got some my first pair last year an i say i loved them!! im going to get the black ones this year!! :D

posted over 3 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

think theyre cute and fashionable. too bad we dont have that kind of weather here that would allow me to wear such

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION