Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladyalamode
Style_council
ladyalamode

Earlier this week I officially became an Luscious Butterfly intern. I am really excited to be a part of this new fashion jewelry startup. I am a true fashionista always looking for fabulous finds, and the premiere line, “So Luscious” is one to dance about! The accessories range from cocktail rings, bold earrings, statement necklaces and more. Want to know the best thing about it? It is affordable to everyone! I think this is key, especially right now during a recession. People still want to go out and shop for nice things, but they don’t have the same amount of money as they used to. Luscious Butterfly makes it easy by providing chic pieces that can be worn to work or out at night with the girls. If you are always on the hunt for a nice piece of jewelry at a price that doesn’t make your bank account empty, than stay up-to-date with LB! Keep checking http://www.lusciousbutterfly.com to see the official launch of the website and line. In the meantime you can follow us on twitter: Luscious_bfly or like us on facebook! When you are out shopping for new accessories what key things do you look for?

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION