Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
romanceisboring
Style_council
romanceisboring

What do you guys think about wearing shorts under shorts?
Topshop Unique and DKNY introduced them at London Fashion Week last month, and since then, H&M have brought out a lacey pair of cycling shorts. I bought some in grey and wore then with a floral playsuit and black tights for a friends party. However, I’ve had mixed views on them.. What do you think?

a pic can be seen here:
http://romance-is-boring.blogspot.com/2010/04/party-on-saturday-was-amazing.html

posted almost 4 years ago
invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

I do like them, but I’m kind of sad seeing as I was wearing this last year =P Oh well, that’s fashion for you! Plus it makes pretty cycling shorts more available.

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I like it! I don’t see what people have against cycling shorts…they can be very cute when worn right…and NOT all nineties childhood…

jessicadnguyen
Style_council
jessicadnguyen

i like cycling shorts. as long as the colors match, i don’t see any issues. :)

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

they’re cool ! i liked how they looked in your blog photo. just as long as they’re comfortable, do anything !

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think they can look cool, like in your outfit it looks good, and like how Alexa Chung wears them. I think they’d look pretty cool with just an oversized shirt as well.

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

I’m not much for lace shorts on tights. but if they were bike shorts…like AA under some denim shorts on bare legs i think it could go.

great idea.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION