Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Cesca
Style_council
Cesca

Trying to understand what’s hot and glamour for the next Spring and Summer 2009 I definitely realize that all brands, from the most famous to the new ones, even for the coming season don’t give up adorning their collections with jewels.
So, talking about shoes, It seems to be a “must” wearing jewel shoes and sandals, even because, to be honest, they make you feel stylish and elegant even with a simple pair of jeans and a plain cotton t-shirt on!
According to this trend, a brand new Italian name is being rising in the Italian luxury fashion world: its name is SHELIGHT and it has all the right features to make it, literally, shine!
Its jewel sandals are available only on-line on the website, www.shelight.com .
A young brand for a young creative staff: these pure luxury sandals are designed and created by a group of young Italians that pursue with their everyday work the typical quality and taste of Made in Italy. In their showroom, which is of course in the heart of Tuscany, this young staff use and work as artisans only fine Italian fabrics and leathers enriched with original Swarovski crystals.
Today the collections is made of 6 different models but, according to the typical Italian tailor made mood, sandals can be personalized on demand, adding new crystals or changing colors.

Shelight: once again luxury and Made in Italy run together!

posted over 5 years ago
claire82
Style_council
claire82

Hi cesca!
you know what? I already know this brand! I bought a pair of sandals for the coming summer!! They are so chic, glamour and..confortable!
I love them!
Did you buy something?

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION