Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thelmaemily
Style_council
thelmaemily

I need some help, I want to get either the JC Pixie wedges or the Tick wedges. There supposed to be available (again) in the next couple weeks, and not sure which ones to spend the money on.

If you dont know what they look like, click here!!

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I love the Pixie wedges!!!!! Wish I could get a pair. I think they would be a lot more versatile and easy to match with lots of different outfits compared to the Ticks.

posted over 4 years ago

xombie
Style_council
xombie

Pixie! I love the style and I think you could pair them with a wider variety of outfits. I wish I could get some!~

posted over 4 years ago

mau
Style_council
mau

Looooove the Pixie wedges!

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i like the pixies

posted over 4 years ago

Benji
Style_council
Benji

Girl you have to get the Tick! they are so original and will forsure come with many compliments. The pixie is nice but i feel like you can get something similar somewhere else.

If your getting some JC’s then go for the unique ones because that’s what he is known for.

goodluck! =]

posted over 4 years ago

mickemouse99
Style_council
mickemouse99

I like the Ticks since they’re so unique and are totally my style. They’d also make hot shoes for partying/clubbing in my opinion. On the other hand however, the Pixies are probably the more practical choice. Not only would they be easier to pair with an outfit, but they would also work well at a party. hope this helps!

posted over 4 years ago

StealingBeauty
Style_council
StealingBeauty

you;ll get more wear out of the pixies .. but if u have black booties and want something different then opt for the ticks

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

The Pixies are a better investment. The Ticks are more original, but you’ll be paying much less per wear w/ the Pixies.

3 reasons: 1. The pixies (look like) they have a closed-toe. The ticks obviously don’t. So you can wear the pixies to places where you need to protect your pretty toes…like science labs or construction sites…but mostly, in the fall/winter, when it’s chilly. 2. The ticks have silvery stud-like things all around the bottom. So, to look completely pulled-together, you’ll need the rest of your metal accessories to be silver. You won’t need to worry about that with the Pixies. 3. You’re less likely to have buyer’s remorse w/ the pixies. The ticks look cute (probably) because they’re trendy, whereas the Pixies, while less original/trendy/unique, will likely carry you through more than a few style seasons. You’ll probably still get the same amount of compliments, but the Pixie shoes will garner more compliments about you, rather than “OMG, what cute choos!” Also, the ticks are going to be more than a little distracting to the people you’re talking to. Ask yourself: Do I really want people staring at my shoes when I’m trying to talk to them?

posted over 4 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

one of my good friends has the pixie and they are gorgeous—i definitely recommend those. as others have said, they are more versatile. they look so good irl!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION