Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

If u had a fashion line what would u name it?

posted about 5 years ago
YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

MOODSWING :D
It’s the name i choose for a project about a fake brand :D

posted about 5 years ago

twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

I had an independent study class in which we named a fake boutique… ‘AWEAR’… for environmental consciousness… yeah…..

posted about 5 years ago

de_bams
Style_council
de_bams

I’m in the early stages of starting my t-shirt and jacket line. It’s called republic of lest amins….what do you guys think?

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Well. What does it mean? Also, it’s very hard to be successful based on just printing graphics on pre-bought t-shirts and jackets. The graphic apparel market is pretty saturated, so I hope you have something really different and new.

posted about 5 years ago

de_bams
Style_council
de_bams

You’re right…thanks for your commentary.
It’s a combination of words in different languages. My hope is to transition away from print t-shirts and more into trenchcoats and jackets

posted about 5 years ago

wildirisstudio
Style_council
wildirisstudio

I have had my company for 20 years. When I began and named it Wild Iris Studio, I wasn’t really sure why other than I like flowers, and it sounded pretty. I have been asked hundreds of times over the years why/how I chose the name Wild Iris or “Are you Iris?”, as though it’s MY name. I guess my advice is to not over-think anything and don’t be too attached, just concentrate on building your brand and getting your name out there-whatever it is!

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 37007 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When 37007 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!

mine would be eponymous. it’ll be khazkhaz or KK with the double K back to back

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Unfortunately KK is already taken (Kazuyuki Kumagai). :(

posted about 5 years ago

ambersunshine
Style_council
ambersunshine

I’d probably name it Wallfowers. :)

posted about 5 years ago

cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

If I had a fashion line, I would use models of different sizes – because, while clothes do look better on rail-thin models, I would want buyers to have an idea of how the clothes would look on their bodies, too. I don’t know what I’d name it, though…

posted about 5 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

Nursery Rhymes. I have no idea why haha.

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

“If I had a fashion line, I would use models of different sizes – because, while clothes do look better on rail-thin models, I would want buyers to have an idea of how the clothes would look on their bodies, too. I don’t know what I’d name it, though…”

I think everyone appreciates the sentiment that goes behind this, but the realities of producing samples for runway shows usually demand that you have relatively uniform models, in case of last minute emergencies, substitutions, etc. But I would love to see more people (particularly today’s fashion students) pushing the boundaries of how we present and buy fashion.

posted about 5 years ago

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

I’ve always thought of naming something (a band, clothing line, restaurant, etc) Naperville, after my hometown. Naperville is the typical white, conservative, rich neighborhood from the Chicago Suburbs and naming something a little edgier after it would be ironic.

posted about 5 years ago

xsarahlee
Style_council
xsarahlee

i’d name mine “Sweet&Sleepy69” hahaha :]

posted about 5 years ago

OliviaNicole
Style_council
OliviaNicole

I’d name mine Liv & Love.
My friends all call me Liv and they even changed the saying to: Love, Laugh, Liv.

posted about 5 years ago

creenie
Style_council
creenie

I’d go with something around my name like my nickname here: “creenie” or i’d get something in another language…
french, African dialect, Native Indian…

posted about 5 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Vintageholic

posted almost 2 years ago

KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

This is tough… Haha! Well, I’d like to name it Misirlou. Because I love Pulp Fiction too much.

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

something with my name on it, or my initials R.R.

charlieandme
Style_council
charlieandme

I do have a fashion line named ModMint :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION