Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Do you plan your outfits in advance, or are they usually a more spur of the moment thing?

posted about 2 years ago
fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

If I know I have a busy week ahead of me, I will plan my outfits over the weekend, but I usually go based on my mood the morning of. I keep a running catalog of outfit ideas in a file on my computer and phone, for mornings that I’m lacking inspiration, but I always choose based on how I’m feeling and what I have planned for the day.

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

During the summer, I don’t plan my outfits out but during the school year I do to save time and effort in the morning. Usually I plan my outfits out on Sunday and hang them up in my closet complete with accessories so I can just grab a hanger in the morning and have what I am going to wear! :)

posted about 2 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

It actually depends on my mood, but usually, I don’t really plan my outfits. :)

posted about 2 years ago

fashionbysai
Style_council
fashionbysai

I actually don’t. I just plan my outfit right after bath time but it’s based on my mood of course.

posted about 2 years ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

i learned not to plan my outfits because I usually don’t end up wearing it on the desired day. I also have to go through numerous outfits before I settle for one.

posted almost 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Oh gosh, I don’t, haha. It takes me so long to get dressed in the morning!

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

i dont know depends on the moments manny times

Yumi_Kaeko
Style_council
Yumi_Kaeko

my outfits are almost always spur of the moment, unless it’s a holiday or big event (party, date, etc). Even then, it’s usually a choice between a few outfits lol

AyePee3
Style_council
AyePee3

Depends on my mood and the weather. I usually find inspiration on Tumblr :))
www.ayeitsalisa.tumblr.com

Chicyoyo
Style_council
Chicyoyo

depends on occasions & mood basically

stylesplash
Style_council
stylesplash

Usually spur of the moment and depending on my mood. I always consider the weather and how far I’ll have to walk, so footwear determines what I wear to an extent.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I envision my outfit in my head the night before. It helps me sleep actually. I always think of new ways to put stuff together. I don’t always love the outfit. Sometimes It looks better in my head. When that occurs it becomes a spur of the moment, but then, all my clothes end up on my bed, so I try not to have any those day.

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I throw on whatever’s clean!

posted over 1 year ago

misstheo
Style_council
misstheo

depends on the mood, but usually starting from the accessories

posted over 1 year ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

Depends on what I am doing of course.
If i have to do a bunch of physical stuff, favorite jeans and tee, here I come.
If going to work, it is often a toss up between said fave jeans & tee or wanting to dress more business-like to show off what a awesome taste i have :D

posted over 1 year ago

shozom
Style_council
shozom

I usually plan my outfit the night before when I have work or a an early day. On my days off though I’m more spur of the moment. I work in a warehouse so am pretty limited on what I can wear so my days off I like to dress it up!

posted over 1 year ago

GracieJ
New_user GracieJ is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When GracieJ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
GracieJ

The night before I just get a good idea of what I want to wear,whats clean, or how much effort I want to put in to the outfit.

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

it depends, when i;m really excited I can plan my outfit weeks in advance, and some times I end up changing my outfit like 15 times before I make up my mind xP

posted over 1 year ago

natalia_
Style_council
natalia_

I never end up wearing what I have planned out. It usually always depends on the weather and what will be comfortable for the day ahead.

posted over 1 year ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

With polyvore.com

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I’m always spur of the moment. If I’m feeling really pressed for time, or feeling uninspired, then I’ll just throw on a dress and boots or heels.

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

spur of the moment, depends on entirely on the weather. I know what items pair well in my closet, so it’s just a matter of selecting one item and narrowing down my options. e.g.: this shirt looks great with these skirts; this skirt works with these shoes and this belt; etc.

posted over 1 year ago

GracielleNebres
Style_council
GracielleNebres

sometimes when i think of a pretty outfit the nyt b4, I already register in my mind to wear it the next day…i plan my outfits as with the knowledge of mix of latest trends, own style and the mood for that particular day :)

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i always try and have an idea the night before.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION