Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BirchandMahogany
Style_council
BirchandMaho...

When you guys post your styles/outfits, how do you take your pictures? Do you get someone else to take them for you, use a tripod, or do the old facebook style mirror trick (granted, I haven’t seen much of that).

Just wondering!!

posted over 5 years ago
1 3
FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I usually take the pictures by myself.

posted over 1 year ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

I usually get my friends who are interested in photography to take my photos. Sometimes a self-timer will do it for me… however, I wouldn’t do an outdoor shoot alone because it would feel awkward and I’d feel like someone would be able to easily snatch my camera.

posted over 1 year ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

My lovely friends take them for me, I found using a tripod too awkward.

posted over 1 year ago

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

I use a tripod and a remote.

posted over 1 year ago

Couns
Style_council
Couns

I use a tripod and a wireless remote.

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I now use a tripod I bought from Radioshack, and put my camera on timer for 12 seconds. Ahhhh, I’d like a wireless remote.

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Me and my friends take each others pictures! It’s lots of fun, we have a ton of laughs and it’s easier to look happy and relaxed when your with good friends then when your alone trying to use a self timer.

posted over 1 year ago

kaykaykay
Style_council
kaykaykay

I’ve only taken a few so far, but since i have nobody to take pictures of me + no camera haha, i just go on my porch and put my phone on self timer. it’s taken me about a week to actually take any cause i just feel so awkward & don’t want anyone to see me taking pictures of myself haha.

posted over 1 year ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION