Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jocandy
Style_council
jocandy

I love high waisted pants and shorts! But my boyfriend has a problem with them, he says they’re ugly
What opinions do you guys have about high waisted pants/shorts???

posted about 2 years ago
thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I love them! I think they can be super flattering if they’re the right cut. I especially love high waisted bell bottoms. :)

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i am absolutely in love with all things high waisted!so fun and retro!

posted about 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I am not sure how I feel about them. I just bought a pair today from Salvation Army for $2 to try. I just don’t think Im really feeling it…idk…guess we’ll see…

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I love high~waisted shorts only because they are comfortable and make your legs look insanely long!

posted about 2 years ago

FelicitaHioe
Style_council
FelicitaHioe

1. ask your friends, how do you look in them. Don’t forget to ask some advice!
2. If your BF say it’s ugly to wear them, ask what the best for you!
3. If your BF think that short is just too sexy, how about wearing it together with legging, or a big boyfriend blazer to cover half of your legs?

posted about 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I love high-waisted anything! (Shorts, pants, and skirts). I think they flatter my wide hips better than things that sit on my hips, and make my legs look longer. Like fantasyfun I think they’re more comfortable, too.

Out of curiosity I just asked my boyfriend what he thinks of high waists, and he frowned and said meh— but then I showed him some pictures of me wearing some, and he was like, “Oh. Yeah, that’s cute.” That made me laugh. I think maybe he had this idea all high-waisted pants are mom jeans or something.

posted about 2 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

In the early 90’s, high waisted jeans and shorts were real popular. Back then they seemed OK but when I see them now, all I can think is “mom jeans”. The chic women of yesteryear are now in their 30’s and 40’s. I don’t hate them but they seem “dated” to me.
I don’t really know what the latest standard for “high waist” is. Does that means you cannot see butt-crack?

posted about 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

In my opinion, they should flatter your figure. I’m a fan of high waist shorts and skirts but pants, not so much.

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I love them to death!:)

posted about 2 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I love them!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION