SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xoElizabethRose
Style_council
xoElizabethRose

I’m seeing it everywhere.
Personally, I’ve always tried to avoid them during winter time. It just never seemed appropriate for the season, to me anyway. How do you feel about it?

posted over 2 years ago
Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

I dont mind them, its nice to see some pattern and colour, people seem to always resort to sweatpants and dull colours in the wintertime

posted over 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I don’t mind in theory. I already feel gloomier in winter and all the dark winter colors don’t help; I like to see pops of bright color or a pattern that reminds me of warmer months to cheer me up. But there is a point it goes overboard or seems out of place so it depends on how it is styled.

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I think it just happens that the clothes we wear in colder weather are always made of darker colors. But I love pops of color and prints in winter. It’s a nice statement against the always dark backgrounds of black, grey, and brown.

posted over 2 years ago

sarafina
New_user sarafina is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sarafina reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sarafina

I think it depends on who is wearing it. If someone feels comfortable in it, the will most likely pull it off! People should be original and wear what they want. I don’t personally go by the style rules that society dictates.

posted over 2 years ago

knbradley2822
New_user knbradley2822 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When knbradley2822 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
knbradley2822

I actually just purchased a floral tank that I can’t wait to wear! It fits into my wardrobe perfectly.

posted over 2 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

I think is nice, to have some color to cheer you up when is freezin’ outside. I hate winter so to me is like having summer all over me, even though is freaking cold out.

posted over 2 years ago

rubinawilliams
New_user rubinawilliams is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When rubinawilliams reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rubinawilliams

Floral is always good pattern, so its not the matter when we are wearing this either that is tunic or salwar kameez. This design gives always same look in every season.

posted about 2 years ago

StellaElyse
Shop_seller_2 StellaElyse is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
StellaElyse

Florals are so much fun and I’m finally stepping out of my comfort zone and wearing them more now. I think for Winter you can still get away with wearing darker florals. For instance: http://www.fashionmic.com/legging/bleeding-floral-blossom-printed-cotton-leggings.html

These are more of a neutral palette of tans and blues. This is also a nice transition for people that are testing out the floral trend!

posted about 2 years ago

TheDashingDiaries
Style_council
TheDashingDi...

It doesn’t really matter to me that much, I love florals and wear them regardless of the season. It cheers me up on slightly colder days :)

posted about 2 years ago

yougoglencoco
New_user yougoglencoco is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When yougoglencoco reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
yougoglencoco

I think it’s good to have some contrast, instead of feeling forced to wear gloomy colours because it is winter, add a bit of colour to your outfit, even if it is just a little bit, like a scarf or pair of colourful shoes :)

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION