Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jlrc1989
Style_council
jlrc1989

aka Polyurethane. I’ve seen it a lot lately paired with chiffon or some other super girly top. I have to say I kind of love this new trend and have sported my super 80s ebay tops with teeny shorts, and boots. I’ve gotten really good feedback.

But I’m a little more curious to see how all of you feel about it? Which pieces do you guys think are chic? I’ve seen skirts, shorts, jackets, and pants around

posted about 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m generally a fan of the leather trend this season, especially paired with girly shirts, but I don’t like the skirts, and only a few dresses have appealed to me so far. My favourite look is leather leggings/trousers with an oversized semi sheer shirt.

posted about 5 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I love the leather trend, and since I’m a broke college student, i enjoy the faux leather pieces. I really like the leather vest, I have a cropped one from Wet Seal that I love. Of course i love boots as well :)

posted about 5 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

i love leather very very much in generally..so a girl should have all items in her warderobe

posted almost 2 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

very cool!!!

mistyblu
New_user mistyblu is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When mistyblu reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
mistyblu

hi leather lovers, we have a stunning faux leather dress in our inventory. pls check it out @ mymistyblu?

REPLY TO DISCUSSION