Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
iman
Style_council
iman

Everyone knows it’s still Summer, right? Well, there are going to be many perks of Autumn: corduroy, victorian ruffles, garnet & ivory colors, etc. I’ve been putting all sorts of outfits together in my head.
Is there anyone else anticipating Fall? If so, what staple pieces are you dying to wear? If not, what other season you can’t wait to style for.

posted almost 8 years ago
Colter
Style_council
Colter

I’m looking forward to the weather cooling down so I can wear tights with my shorts and skirts and not burn up. I’m even more excited for cardigans and blazers. Right now, where I live, it’s just WAY too hot for all that. And some of my favorite colors just aren’t too summer, like maroon.
Also, I love corduroy. <3>

oddbird
Style_council
oddbird

I’m excited to wear scarfs again. :)

nevermindme
Style_council
nevermindme

I love wearing tights with dresses, skirts and shorts! And layering is so much nicer (and easier) in the fall/winter! I’m going to buy these sort of high heel oxford type shoes and really want to wear them with black tights and a cool vintage dress or something. :)

Kellyn
Style_council
Kellyn

Oh, goodness, I love scarves.

fashionispoison
Style_icon
fashionispoison

i’m dying to layer, layer, and LAYER. sheer gray tights with denim shorts is what i plan on wearing a lot, weather permitting of course. lots of cardis, too!

whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

MITTENS!!!!!!

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

Over-the-knee socks with everything…mini dresses, shorts, skirts, tunics…I love this look. Any color but I love black….matches everything.

snow_turtle
Style_council
snow_turtle

I love sweaters. I could wear them every day with every thing.
Also, flat leather riding boots. I’ve started hunting for a pair.

inkatranslated
Style_council
inkatranslated

Hi all. I’m new here, but have been salivating over a few fall items for the past few hot, hot months in Atlanta.
They are: penny loafers, lace up boots (either flat docs or heels, can’t decide), wide leg trousers. My new black and white plaid shift dress from zara….blazers, cardigans, tights and scarves. Also fingerless gloves. I love winter.

New_user 1911 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 1911 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

It would be wonderful to wear fur. I’ll be waiting for quite some time till the weather cools down.

changology
Style_council
changology

structured jackets, black, browns, rich dark reds/purples/greens…riding boots, wool and cashmere blended socks, lacoste cardigans, thin banana republic cardigans….

plastikneon
Style_icon
plastikneon

Can’t wait to wear all my tights. And I’m excited to make some more legwarmers. And jackets/coats/cardigans

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’m looking forward to getting my scarves out. I bought a few in the spring sales a couple of months back and haven’t had much of a chance to wear them yet.
Also, I’ll definetly be buying some long cardigans this autumn, local stores haven’t sold many until now so I’ll be taking advantage. I’ll be taking advantage of the tons of plaid shirts that my local shops are full of as well, even though I’ve been wearing plaid for quite a while now. Might as well stock up while I can.

ecrivette
Style_council
ecrivette

I guess I’m lucky that I live somewhere that is never really hot for long, or maybe I’m unlucky because of that. :) I get to wear tights, blazers, scarves, layers, etc. year-round. I’m still excited about the fall stuff though and will be getting some more blazers, oxfords, and some wide legged trousers. Those are my “must haves.” Oh yea, and a new trench. I need one badly. I’m wanting vintage Burberry.

strawrburrie
Style_council
strawrburrie

SO excited about fall!
My essentials are boyfriend cardigans, tights and scarves with a decent smathering of menswear inspired shorts and vests.

celeripedean
Style_council
celeripedean

I’m so ecstatic for fall to come! I can’t wait to pull out my cardigans, and wear my new blazers and leather jacket. Plus: boots, tights, scarves and vests!

posted over 7 years ago

phantasy
Style_council
phantasy

Boot, boots, boots. I want to wear and buy all the cool boots I can this fall. I always wear scarves on my head, but maybe this year I’ll try them around my neck too.

posted over 7 years ago

anliann
Style_council
anliann

i saw this cool idea where u get mittens with the string attatched. cut off one end of the string and attatch it to one glove [so both ends of string are on the same glove] and now its a shoulder bag!

posted over 7 years ago

sheri234
Style_council
sheri234

Cardigans, Leg warmers, Chunky Scarves and Mittens!!..and a really pretty umbrella (since l live in the UK!)

posted over 7 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

blazers and cardigans and jackets! OH MY!

posted over 7 years ago

MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

Motorcycle boots, gloves, loads and loads of layering flowy tanks, extremely skinny-fitting long-sleeves to go under the tanks, leather jackets, cashmere cardigan!

posted over 7 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

Mocassin boots! I’ve had my eye on a pair of knee high minnetonka ones and I think they would look great with some leggings and a cute top..a cardigan too if it’s cool enough. :)
Also, flowy scarves and some longsleeve boho tops I got from free people I’m excited to wear.. :)

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION