Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

Do you wear leotards?

posted over 6 years ago
teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

Oh, no. Mostly because it’s hard to find one that fits my frame well. :( But never say never!

posted over 6 years ago

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

Just to dance classes =)

posted over 6 years ago

resababes
Style_council
resababes

yes! with big tops:)

posted over 6 years ago

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

Leotards are really great to wear with hi-waisted skirts, shorts and jeans. Absolutely love this style, so it’s a definite yes to that question. You can find 3 different types of leotards on our site all in 51 colors and in a really great range of sizes. Check it out if you can! Also, here are some ideas for you on how to style leotards:

Look 1
Look 2

Hope this helps you out and answers your question!

posted over 6 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I like them, they’re good for wearing with high waisted skirts as you don’t have that problem of the top becoming untucked and awkward looking. Some of them can be a bit uncomfortable in the crotch area when worn with shorts or trousers though, due to the lack of space in there.

posted over 6 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

no because i dont really like wearing things that are too clingy, but maybe if i were skinny i would

posted over 6 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

Yes I do wear leotards :D.Its a little annoying when I have to use the bathroom though

posted over 6 years ago

FabricatedFashion
Style_council
FabricatedFa...

Every now and again I enjoy wearing a leotard, especially with full skirts. They are so easy to function in. I have a bigger bust and a very little waist so shirts usually look baggy on me. I have found that leotard are the perfect fix for days I want to show off my torso.

posted over 6 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

They seem like bodysuits trend these days. I think they’re okay to wear with some kind of bottom, like tutus :)

posted over 6 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Nope. I like them in theory, but I have the world’s most overactive bladder and they’re too much of a pain to deal with in the bathroom :-P

posted over 6 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Never wear them but I used to love to wear them especially with the snaps so you can go to the bathroom easily. If you are thin, they really give you a nice shape and line.

posted about 4 years ago

marushka
Style_council
marushka

I wear them all the time – as others have noted, they overcome the awkward “shirt coming un-tucked” dilemma, and work especially well with short skirts.

posted almost 4 years ago

queenodelia
Style_council
queenodelia

nope.. i thing for me i’d look fat in them… or my thighs would look big!

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

They’re a great alternative to a tucked-in shirt, which tends to bunch up underneath clothes—I wear them with high-waisted skirts :). Unless you’re wearing them in dance class, I definitely wouldn’t wear like, just leggings underneath though.

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

I’ve never even tried one on, they look seriously uncomfortable!

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

No, I’ve always thought they were impractical because they’d be a hassle to take off to use the bathroom, but I guess I see how they are useful as a substitute for a tucked-in shirt.

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Yeah, I really like the ones from American Apparel. I love the scooped back. I have small boobs, so they fit me pretty well, but I usually only wear them in the spring and summer since they don’t provide much insulation.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION