Brinomonster22
Style_council
Brinomonster22

Do you wear leotards?

posted almost 4 years ago
teenageloveaffair
Style_council
teenagelovea...

Oh, no. Mostly because it’s hard to find one that fits my frame well. :( But never say never!

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

Just to dance classes =)

resababes
Style_council
resababes

yes! with big tops:)

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

Leotards are really great to wear with hi-waisted skirts, shorts and jeans. Absolutely love this style, so it’s a definite yes to that question. You can find 3 different types of leotards on our site all in 51 colors and in a really great range of sizes. Check it out if you can! Also, here are some ideas for you on how to style leotards:

Look 1
Look 2

Hope this helps you out and answers your question!

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I like them, they’re good for wearing with high waisted skirts as you don’t have that problem of the top becoming untucked and awkward looking. Some of them can be a bit uncomfortable in the crotch area when worn with shorts or trousers though, due to the lack of space in there.

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

no because i dont really like wearing things that are too clingy, but maybe if i were skinny i would

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

Yes I do wear leotards :D.Its a little annoying when I have to use the bathroom though

FabricatedFashion
Style_council
FabricatedFa...

Every now and again I enjoy wearing a leotard, especially with full skirts. They are so easy to function in. I have a bigger bust and a very little waist so shirts usually look baggy on me. I have found that leotard are the perfect fix for days I want to show off my torso.

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

They seem like bodysuits trend these days. I think they’re okay to wear with some kind of bottom, like tutus :)

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Nope. I like them in theory, but I have the world’s most overactive bladder and they’re too much of a pain to deal with in the bathroom :-P

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Never wear them but I used to love to wear them especially with the snaps so you can go to the bathroom easily. If you are thin, they really give you a nice shape and line.

posted over 1 year ago

marushka
Style_council
marushka

I wear them all the time – as others have noted, they overcome the awkward “shirt coming un-tucked” dilemma, and work especially well with short skirts.

posted over 1 year ago

angelspark
Style_council
angelspark

nope.. i thing for me i’d look fat in them… or my thighs would look big!

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

They’re a great alternative to a tucked-in shirt, which tends to bunch up underneath clothes—I wear them with high-waisted skirts :). Unless you’re wearing them in dance class, I definitely wouldn’t wear like, just leggings underneath though.

posted over 1 year ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

I’ve never even tried one on, they look seriously uncomfortable!

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

No, I’ve always thought they were impractical because they’d be a hassle to take off to use the bathroom, but I guess I see how they are useful as a substitute for a tucked-in shirt.

posted about 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Yeah, I really like the ones from American Apparel. I love the scooped back. I have small boobs, so they fit me pretty well, but I usually only wear them in the spring and summer since they don’t provide much insulation.

posted about 1 year ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I now have 3 leotards from WE Love Colors.   They are nice to wear under my very low waisted jeans because otherwise when I bend over, you can see my underwear.  Also i have a form fitting shift dress that I wear them under.  very cute but the We Love Colors body suit should have snaps so you could go to the bathroom.  they are very hard to get off my shoulders to go to the bathroom.

posted 4 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION