Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladybug
Style_council
ladybug

Hi. I live in Barcelona but soon I’ll be moving back to my native Iceland and I’m really dreading having to stop wearing my favorite things like denim shorts, and basically shorts of all types, because of course you’ can’t go bare-legged in Iceland in the fall so I’m thinking… Does anyone know a cool way of wearing shorts with leggings or tights? Flowery, lace, cotton, shiny, opaque…?

posted about 6 years ago
New_user 1911 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 1911 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Denim looks good with (nearly) anything so you are free to experiment. I prefer textured monochromes, bold neons, or thick patterned cottons. Try layering solid knee socks over opaque tights.

posted about 6 years ago

dunkelbunt
Style_council
dunkelbunt

i’d wear them with tights because i personally hate shorts combined with leggings .. as to tights you can take whatever you want, neon coloured ones, monochrome dark ones .. depends on where you’re going and, of course, on your mood.
oh & i’d so like to go to iceland one day, so keep your fingers crossed, will you? =D

posted about 6 years ago

nevermindme
Style_council
nevermindme

I love wearing my shorts with opaque tights and boots during teh winter, it just looks cool together. I wouldn’t wear leggings with shorts since I think they kind cut off the leg and make them look strange. Maybe patterned, floral or brightly colored tights would be fun to play around with.

posted about 6 years ago

FamousBlueRaincoats
Style_council
FamousBlueRa...

Okay, I’m glad to hear this. I really want to get some short shorts in indigo denim, but I had this idea that if I wore them with tights, everyone would just know it’s because my legs are always covered with bruises from being the clumsiest girl in the world… If other people are doing it, though, I guess it’s not as obvious, right? Heh heh…

posted about 6 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

denim work with everything

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION