Googleplus
TAGS:  clothingdressesfashionjewelryrainbowcolor
anosha
New_user anosha is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When anosha reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
anosha

I often find that in general most people are scared of wearing color. I don’t know why this is but I think of it often. Does the virbrance of the color strike them off, do black and white make them feel eased and calmed or the colors throw them off. I believe in color because ever color sees into me. IT is me describing who I am in every way described by the color that is presented in life. Look at the colors and what they see about you, look at the rainbow who do you see?

posted over 1 year ago
lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

I don't know that all people who don't wear a lot of color are necessarily scared of it. I love wearing colorful clothes, but to work I do mostly wear blacks and grays. It is because they look sharp and it is easy to maximize their use. I wear black or gray pants because they go with everything. Today I'm wearing gray pants, a maroon top and a black cardigan. It is a darker look but all the items are interchangable and i think it looks fairly polished. Plus some people just like dark colors.

posted 11 months ago

mishpish
Style_council
mishpish

Perhaps because gray scale clothing are easier to match and suitable for just about any occasion :)

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION