Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
steffiefg
Style_council
steffiefg

Has anyone ever bought a piece of clothing from a children section in a store?? If yes what did u buy?

posted over 3 years ago
steffiefg
Style_council
steffiefg

I did: a hot pink cardigan (13-14 yrs) :P

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’ve done it a couple times. It was usually a tshirt with a graphic I liked, so I just bought it in the largest size so it was like a fitted tee on me.

I’ve also done it for more accessory-type stuff, especially winter items like gloves/hats. I have small hands so it doesn’t matter if I wear gloves meant for younger girls. In fact they usually fit me better XD

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

The clothes don’t fit me lol except from the juniors section (not sure if that counts) but back when I was into decora and fruits styles, I absolutely ransacked the hair accessories and colorful kid’s jewelry. I still do every once in a while, and actually occasionally find cute stuff. The hair clips are the best. For some reason my bangs are really thin in comparison to the rest of my hair, so the big adult clips and things slide out too easy. The little kid ones stay in tighter, which is nice.

posted over 3 years ago

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

I got some pyjamas (10-12 yrs I think) once. They were still kind of big though :-\

posted over 3 years ago

sugaredarsenic
Style_council
sugaredarsenic

I’m small enough to wear the largest children’s size, so I do it whenever I see nice clothes there. Off the top of my head, I bought a jacket and a pair of jeans from the children’s section recently.

posted over 3 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

the last children’s clothing item i purchased was a little boys’ leather jacket.
it’s absolutely lovely and perfect and keeps me looking oh so cool and warm :]
i’ve also gotten a bright red children’s sweater at a thrift store that i love.
aaaand that’s about it.

posted over 3 years ago

sakki89
Style_council
sakki89

I purchase a few tops and exercise pants.

posted over 3 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

Sure, I have plenty of stuff. I am pretty small, especially for things like socks and pantyhose, which are always huge from the women’s section, I have no problem buying kids.

posted over 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I sometimes buy oversized tops from childrens sections, they’re not as oversized as the adult versions and look better on my figure.

posted over 3 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

Yes.
Being petite means that a lot of the times jeans and pants aren’t the proper length and you have to go get them tailored. I tailor most of my jeans, but I bought a pair of jeans (a while back ago though!) that fit me perfect!

I bought a pair of pajamas too that had pink bunnies on them, haha.

posted over 3 years ago

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

Iris has gotten a red coat from the children’s section and I’ve got a skeleton sweater around Halloween in the H&M kid’s section haha.

- Daniel

posted over 3 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Long johns! I’m not sure if I’ve bought anything else in the children’s section.

posted over 3 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve browsed the kids section at H&M because someone told me they had velvet leggings and I’d been wanting a pair.

I’m rather tiny, so I definitely can still fit… it’s just a matter of being insecure with my size :/ meh.

posted over 3 years ago

sioobs
New_user sioobs is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sioobs reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sioobs

This is a guilty pleasure of mine

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION