Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
saramarie
Style_council
saramarie

One of the hottest trends for Spring is boyfriend jeans. What does everyone think about this style? I am still debating…

posted over 5 years ago
TheEchosAnswer
Style_council
TheEchosAnswer

I got a pair….straight leg, a bit slouchy/loose and I roll them up on the bottom. They are a cute casual look. However, if you carry your weight in the lower tummy/butt/hips like I do then they can make that area seem wider. I’m slender enough that it doesn’t bug me.
If you tend to be top heavy, then these may be great for you though.

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

Has anyone seen the Reese witherspoon wearing them? I like how they are baggy throughout the leg and kind of rolled or “pegged” at the ankles with flats. I have a pair of true religion “bobby’s” that I bought that are almost carpenter like but don’t give the same look. Any style suggestions? I like william rasts, true relig, and 7’s. Good bf fits?

posted over 5 years ago

fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

Love! Katie Holmes wears ’em well.

posted over 5 years ago

veronicatham
Style_council
veronicatham

^ Agreed, katie does them good.
Boyfriend jeans are on my to-get list :)

posted over 5 years ago

Sexy_Sadie
Style_council
Sexy_Sadie

love them, haven’t found my perfect pair… but I’m so getting them…

posted over 5 years ago

bellechic27
Style_council
bellechic27

I totally agree Sexy_Sadie…its all about finding the right pair for your body type. I had a difficult time a while ago finding skinny or straight leg jeans but its great you finally stumble upon the perfect pair!

Does anyone have any good brands for the boyfriend jean??

posted over 5 years ago

lauraelaine
Style_council
lauraelaine

I am undecided.

The first time I saw them was on Katie Holmes. I giggled at first thinking about her actually wearing Tom’s pants. He’s such a lil guy. She’s made me consider trying them out though.

posted over 5 years ago

Bubu
Style_council
Bubu

I can’t wait for spring to wear then again! Somehow don’t like the idea of wearing then through winter!

posted over 5 years ago

lottiee
Style_council
lottiee

I hate jeans.
I find them so uncomfy, im really a leggins girl.
But maybe I should get some.. thing is… my boyf wears skinny skinny skinny jeans

posted over 5 years ago

Superbeckyy
Style_council
Superbeckyy

I still have some from about 4 years ago – I only use them when I’m cleaning the garage or doing something involving dirt. I’d never wear them in public.

posted over 5 years ago

kimair
Style_council
kimair

i have a pair of boyfriend jeans and i love them…i can’t get into the pegging thing though. i always see pics of jeans cuffed like that on celebs or in the j.crew catalog and it looks great, but it just makes me think of the 80s. it is key that you don’t get them too big…they should just be a bit slouchy and sit low on your hips. 7 for all mankind has a new style called the josefina which is loose at the top but slightly tapers into cuffs at the bottom. i also saw some cool ones at zara.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION