Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FlossyBri012
Style_council
FlossyBri012

I love animal prints. Im not saying it’s something I wear all the time or something I go crazy over, but I think every girl should have some type of animal print in their closet. In my opinion: depending on how you wear them they can be extra sexy, WHO’S WITH ME?! :)

posted almost 4 years ago
tiah27
Style_council
tiah27

I am so with you. Animal print dresses are very sexy. I love animal prints. I do not have an animal print dress but I am working on adding that to the wardrobe.

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

I prefer them on accessories – Bags, shoes, belts.

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

Definitely. I love leopard print especially and it makes my outfit that much edgier :)

ParisInPink
Style_council
ParisInPink

agreed. as long as theyre just prints and not real fur, it’s all fine by me.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I agree, I love animal print! My favourite is leopard print but I also love zebra print and I just got a grey snake print dress in the mail today from ebay! :) Definitely easier to style them with accessories like scarves, shoes. But I love the over the top look with leopard print dresses, faux fur coats etc :D (not at the same time though!)

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

mmm not a fan, I guess I just associate it with hoochie style^^;

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

i love leopard print, and snake print. it can look trashy if you wear it wrong, however.

fashiondotty
Style_council
fashiondotty

I appreciate leopard print can look amazing in the correct context, but it’s just not for me.

SerenaKells
Style_council
SerenaKells

animal print?
OH HEEYYY check my blog.
leopard print dress for 19 pounds (BPS) It was a major bargain. (‘:
it’d definately be nice if you teamed it up with leggings or something cute also, because that way it doesn’t look as ’’slutty’’ as it does on SOME people.. but that’s only if you wear it with a belt skirt. and your boobs alll out like HOLLAAAA.

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

I’ve never been an animal print fan. Leopard print especially, I feel like it’s too cliche. I have a pair of zebra print shorts though, that are my favorite. I usually steer clear of animal print though.

commonsenseandstilet
Style_council
commonsensea...

LOVE animal prints in appropriate doses :)

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

I LLOOOOOOVVVVE animal print :) I favor leopard and my sis goes for zebra :)

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I love animal print. Leopard and zebra mostly but every once in a while I’ll do something a little more risque.

kat18
Style_council
kat18

I love animal print EXCEPT zebra print, I just don’t like it. Cheetah, Leopard and Giraffe print are cool but zebra print? No. My fave is leopard=) I feel that animal prints can make you feel sexy and confidant

YchieRiot
Style_council
YchieRiot

I’m not hitch to animal printed clothes before,until I had this yellow sleeveless leopard printed.. =D I’m liking it.. =D I just hate when it’s too much..

iamliezyl
Style_council
iamliezyl

animaL prints are okay, as Long as you know how to wear them. for starters, you can wear them as accessories.

KaileeBroadway
Style_council
KaileeBroadway

animal print is sexy i have a cheetah print shirt and i totally love it so much so its definitely hot

photoboothkiller
Style_council
photoboothki...

I LOVE leopard print. Does anyone know a place I could buy a leopard print dress with sleeves? I loved the chiffon one H&M brought out but I can’t buy H&M stuff from Australia :(

REPLY TO DISCUSSION