Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face
posts: 264

Why are so many pictures on here taken without smiles. Doesn’t a person just naturally look better when they smile?

posted almost 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty
posts: 1333

Not always, especially when the smile is forced. Plus fashion is sooo serious lol

posted almost 2 years ago
 
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey
posts: 348

I agree, smiles make an outfit look its best! :)

posted almost 2 years ago
 
BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre
posts: 415

I look awkward/forced 90% of the time when I smile for photos. The other 10% looks great. I’m working on getting it better but it is hard! :(

posted almost 2 years ago
 
lalipops
Style_council
lalipops
posts: 146

I am one of those persons that look better when smiling and to get that natural smile I make my boyfriend say funny things when he takes my pictures. That’s my tip for a great smile :)

posted almost 2 years ago
 
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face
posts: 264

I wish I could pull off a no smile but I just look ugly and mean without a smile.

posted almost 2 years ago
 
ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega
posts: 112

amorphous, of course you can pull it off.. the key is to smile with your eyes (yeah, I watch too much ANTM), and practice, practice, practice ;)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION

related topics

Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
or login below
Username
Password