Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FilipinaBeauty
Style_council
FilipinaBeauty

Why some girls always like to show peace sign or pouty lips on pictures? Is that the new sophisticated or beautiful looks?

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

omg this is so annoying!

posted about 5 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I prefer that over self-portraits of puckered lips with a middle finger— especially from certain relatives who are “pretentiously” hardcore…I’m not just talking about guys, I have seen girls posing like this too.

Anyways when I just spotted EmmaELySy’s avatar (which is beautiful, btw), I haven’t even thought about it. Sometimes when I see repeats of these kind of peace sign poses, they seem like any other pictures to me.

posted about 5 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

‘cause for some girls it’s cute and maybe they cannot think of more poses so they are into showing peace sign and pouty lips :)

posted about 5 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

it started with the Mona Lisa. It was how she was originally painted but it got tossed and they re-did it with what you commonly see now.
do a search for “mona lisa duck face” and you will see where it all started.

Imagine how bad it would look if Mick jagger did the duck face?

posted almost 5 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

I do the peace sign without even realizing it. It’s just an old habit I’ve done since I was little. But definitely not the duck face. Not attractive.

shadowcat
Style_council
shadowcat

Annoying and ugly. Yup

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

deffinatley don’t like it. It’s just something that immature teenage girls do

alealise
Style_council
alealise

I can’t stand ‘duck faces.’ Although, I am guilty of it when I want to take quirky pictures, smiling all the time usually ends up in horrible fake smiles with me. I got to lighten the mood and find a real reason to smile. :) But for those who take photos like that non-stop really, really, should stop. The peace sign, I feel, has been fading out, so it’s not as bothersome anymore.

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION