Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FilipinaBeauty
Style_council
FilipinaBeauty

Why some girls always like to show peace sign or pouty lips on pictures? Is that the new sophisticated or beautiful looks?

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I don’t like making the V sign, i just don’t think it’s cool but in Asia it’s a big thing and Asian look way more cuter than me doing the V signs lol.
I also don’t pout cause i have weird lips and when i do the skin around my lips wrinkle in an odd way that i just hate!

The one “asian” thing i sometimes do in photos is the “blow-fish” face and that sometimes has a little pout.

posted over 2 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I think the pouty lip is cute but sometimes it gets annoying when girls overdue it in all their pictures. As for the peace sign I have no comments for that. It reminds me of middle school. Unless someone can pull it off in a cool way like EmmaELysy did

posted over 2 years ago

erinschmid
New_user erinschmid is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When erinschmid reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
erinschmid

Peace sign is cute in photo.. _ but I think it looks more good on the young ones..
With regard to the pouty lip it only suit some girls so it is up to you if you think it looks good to you..

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

omg this is so annoying!

posted over 2 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I prefer that over self-portraits of puckered lips with a middle finger— especially from certain relatives who are “pretentiously” hardcore…I’m not just talking about guys, I have seen girls posing like this too.

Anyways when I just spotted EmmaELySy’s avatar (which is beautiful, btw), I haven’t even thought about it. Sometimes when I see repeats of these kind of peace sign poses, they seem like any other pictures to me.

posted over 2 years ago

MutantAndProud
Style_council
MutantAndProud

‘cause for some girls it’s cute and maybe they cannot think of more poses so they are into showing peace sign and pouty lips :)

posted over 2 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

it started with the Mona Lisa. It was how she was originally painted but it got tossed and they re-did it with what you commonly see now.
do a search for “mona lisa duck face” and you will see where it all started.

Imagine how bad it would look if Mick jagger did the duck face?

posted over 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

I do the peace sign without even realizing it. It’s just an old habit I’ve done since I was little. But definitely not the duck face. Not attractive.

posted over 2 years ago

shadowcat
Style_council
shadowcat

Annoying and ugly. Yup

posted over 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

deffinatley don’t like it. It’s just something that immature teenage girls do

posted over 2 years ago

alealise
Style_council
alealise

I can’t stand ‘duck faces.’ Although, I am guilty of it when I want to take quirky pictures, smiling all the time usually ends up in horrible fake smiles with me. I got to lighten the mood and find a real reason to smile. :) But for those who take photos like that non-stop really, really, should stop. The peace sign, I feel, has been fading out, so it’s not as bothersome anymore.

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION