Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
InSearchofFashion
Style_council
InSearchofFa...

I am still so new to this cite, but absolutely in love! Im wondering if anyone has tips on picture quality? Is most everyone using a professional camera? Are there attempting iPhone users like me? And is changing my seeing to HDR (High Def Resolution) not enough? I just want to know how other people are editing and uploading pics!

-Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

iphones have a surprisingly good picture quality :) but I think it’s all in the lighting and scenery. no camera performs as good in low-light as natural or bright lighting. longer distance from foreground to background creates that nice lens blur.

I use a DSLR because I’ve always loved photography, but in between cameras I used a $50 point-and-shoot and it worked surprisingly well.

posted over 2 years ago

Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

I use a DSLR as well, but I know that cell phones are getting better with their image taking abilities!

Like tightsandtea said, lighting is key. It’s what makes that lens work like it needs to. Always make sure you’re in a well-lit area and if you want colors true to form, use natural light. Shoot outdoors if you can. Choose a nice background that is not too distracting and will offset your outfit. Most camera phone cameras will not create depth of field (which is the blurred background) because the aperture doesn’t go low enough. Unless you’re shooting macro, but that’s completely different.

Just use the best light you can! :)

posted over 2 years ago

InSearchofFashion
Style_council
InSearchofFa...

Thanks you guys!

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

@barepeppermint speaking of depth of field, you should definitely watch this lol :)

posted over 2 years ago

InSearchofFashion
Style_council
InSearchofFa...

@tightsandtea that is fabulous! lol so clever

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION