Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
purplewang
Style_council
purplewang

What are some of the main photoshopping edits you do on every photo?

I usually just change the contrast, exposure, and saturation of images.

posted almost 4 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I always crop my images! I use a cheap tripod, so it’s kinda hard to get it at good angle. I usually change the exposure, unless the lighting was magically perfect while shooting. Sometimes I play around with filters and color balance if it’s too washed out.

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Sometimes I find a place to shoot where I don’t need to tamper with my photos, but I often need to rotate and crop to get the horizon flat, and sometimes I change the exposure and saturation.

ohlivia
Style_council
ohlivia

I almost always crop, lighten, and add a warming filter since it’s still winter up here and the light is very cold. Sometimes I’ll use it to blend two photos of me together, so it’s like there’s twins of me in the pic… like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7Chak8AeK58/TZNlWDT1PjI/AAAAAAAACNk/X2LnC4IBkD0/s1600/alice.jpg

posted over 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Some sort of colour adjustment is a must on just about every pic.
I just hate though how overly used the saturation, contrast and exposure tools are .
And people go so overboard with them too! If i see one more duckylips picture where the nose has basically been erased by contrast, imma puke.
Also if i’m going for a very fantasy-type pic, i change proportions and add layers like crazy.

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i almost always add a big of vignette. it brings all the attention to the outfit!

posted over 3 years ago

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

I always just play with curves to brighten/higher the contrast of the photo depending on the lighting in it. Selective coloring to fix up colors and stuff haha. Also, I pre-crop the photos to the shape of the Chictopia frame.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION