Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

SO i’m planning on buying a new camera but i dont just want any digital camera. i want a professional camera. i want a camera that takes videos, focuses well, takes great pictures, looks like a professional camera but also is affordable and by affordable i don’t mean 100$ by affordable i mean a good camera that is worth its price,

please leave your suggestions below. i will really appreciate it.

posted about 2 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I have a Canon 60D and it’s awesome, well worth the price! Maybe not the most affordable camera around though..Oh, and most of my looks weren’t taken with that camera so don’t look in my gallery for examples of it’s quality, haha.

posted almost 2 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

What about the Canon G series? They’re a line of semi pro cameras that are easy to use but still takes professional quality images. The price ranges from 350-600 depending on the model you choose.

posted over 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I have a canon rebel T3 and it’s amazing. professional, great focus, beautiful videos. I got it for christmas, and I think it was $500. Canon makes a new model every year so you could probably get an older model for cheaper. I think the main difference with the older models is that you can’t take videos. I would highly recommend it! I take all my blog photos using this camera, so you can check it out here if you’d like

posted over 1 year ago

KimGirard
Style_council
KimGirard

Try for the OLYMPUS PEN mini E-PM1 or something similar.

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i use a nikon d5100..

posted over 1 year ago

expensivelycheap
New_user expensivelycheap is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When expensivelycheap reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
expensivelyc...

I have the Nikon D5100, its great and definitely worth it for the quality of pictures and video that it produces.

posted over 1 year ago

alim11
New_user alim11 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When alim11 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
alim11
photo albums[/url]

Yes I am serious. Guess my type of photographic humor may not be for everyone! Thats the reason for asking for opinions.

posted about 1 year ago

jamiexxii
Style_council
jamiexxii

Canon 60D is your best bet.

posted 4 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION