Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

How long does it take you to do a photo shoot for a picture on this blog. I usually try out about 3 different backgrounds and I take maybe 30 photos and it just seems to take me forever. I exhaust myself but that is because I am the photographer and the model and I have to run back and forth as I have a point and shoot camera and normally I put the camera down low so I have to bend down so much.

posted about 2 years ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I usually take 5-10 photos, and I suppose it takes about five minutes :0

posted about 2 years ago

Ayesharonaify
Style_council
Ayesharonaify

When I take just my own picture it takes a bout half an hour and I take over 50 pictures and I chose from them. I also take the time to edit them as well, so all together it takes like an hour to get the pictures up in chictopia. The only thing I don’t like is that its kinda hard to get a full length picture when your taking it of your self. Me and my friends however like to go out occasionally to take picture for the blog and that takes its time, so we usually keep and afternoon saved for it :)

posted about 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

It takes about half an hour per outfit.

posted almost 2 years ago

ourMode
Style_council
ourMode

I run a his and her style blog with my boyfriend, and we used to take hours to complete a shoot (about 4-6 hours), because we’re both perfectionists. Now that outdoor temperatures are getting milder and we can shoot outside again, we can keep it to below an hour.

Check out our blog; the outdoor ones took significantly less time than anything indoor!
[www.ourmode.ca]

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

It takes me a very long time and I take a LOT of shots. Probably because I usually have incompetent photographers. I wish I could be my own photographer…..in fact I’d rather be the one taking the pictures than the one in them,

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

Oh my it could take about 15 to 20 minutes.. My photographers find it tedious!!!

posted over 1 year ago

Melipeach
Style_council
Melipeach

Depending on location, variety I want, photographer. It takes from 30 min- 2hrs max.

posted over 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I usually don’t take pictures just for this blog, but also for my personal blog, and i takes be about 45 minutes. But I have someone else take them, which definitely takes less time

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Like a while to get ready, at least 30 minutes to take pictures (I take 100-200), then about half an hour to look through, select and edit.

posted over 1 year ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

mine take about 10 minutes, usually! I’m a scrub, no editing knowledge and very camera shy :)

posted over 1 year ago

diningonstyle
Style_council
diningonstyle

Less than 10 minutes since my boyfriend knows what I like and often time when I’m not in front of the camera, I’m behind it and I usually know how I want my photos to be set up. :)

posted over 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i take my own photos..about 15-20 mins..i don’t do multiple outfit shoots at one go..and i stick to a single background so that it doesn’t overpower the outfit..

posted over 1 year ago

sensiblestylista
Style_council
sensiblestyl...

It all depends! It must be tough since you take your own photos! I usually have a friend take photos for me =)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION