Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

How long does it take you to do a photo shoot for a picture on this blog. I usually try out about 3 different backgrounds and I take maybe 30 photos and it just seems to take me forever. I exhaust myself but that is because I am the photographer and the model and I have to run back and forth as I have a point and shoot camera and normally I put the camera down low so I have to bend down so much.

posted over 1 year ago
kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I usually take 5-10 photos, and I suppose it takes about five minutes :0

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

It takes about half an hour per outfit.

posted over 1 year ago

ourMode
Style_council
ourMode

I run a his and her style blog with my boyfriend, and we used to take hours to complete a shoot (about 4-6 hours), because we’re both perfectionists. Now that outdoor temperatures are getting milder and we can shoot outside again, we can keep it to below an hour.

Check out our blog; the outdoor ones took significantly less time than anything indoor!
[www.ourmode.ca]

posted over 1 year ago

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

It takes me a very long time and I take a LOT of shots. Probably because I usually have incompetent photographers. I wish I could be my own photographer…..in fact I’d rather be the one taking the pictures than the one in them,

posted over 1 year ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

Oh my it could take about 15 to 20 minutes.. My photographers find it tedious!!!

posted over 1 year ago

Melipeach
Style_council
Melipeach

Depending on location, variety I want, photographer. It takes from 30 min- 2hrs max.

posted over 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I usually don’t take pictures just for this blog, but also for my personal blog, and i takes be about 45 minutes. But I have someone else take them, which definitely takes less time

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Like a while to get ready, at least 30 minutes to take pictures (I take 100-200), then about half an hour to look through, select and edit.

posted about 1 year ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

mine take about 10 minutes, usually! I’m a scrub, no editing knowledge and very camera shy :)

posted about 1 year ago

diningonstyle
Style_council
diningonstyle

Less than 10 minutes since my boyfriend knows what I like and often time when I’m not in front of the camera, I’m behind it and I usually know how I want my photos to be set up. :)

posted about 1 year ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i take my own photos..about 15-20 mins..i don’t do multiple outfit shoots at one go..and i stick to a single background so that it doesn’t overpower the outfit..

posted about 1 year ago

sensiblestylista
Style_council
sensiblestyl...

It all depends! It must be tough since you take your own photos! I usually have a friend take photos for me =)

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION