Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Style4TheCamera
Style_council
Style4TheCamera

Sometimes it’s hard for me to get to fun places with cool backgrounds because I’d have to be dragging my son around everywhere. But I love pictures in front of cool industrial buildings and ones with models out in fields and meadows.

What are you favorite backgrounds for photography?

posted almost 3 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I love seeing pictures with an urban background! Everything looks so grungy and cool.

posted about 2 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I agree! I try to get my pictures outside, but I never know where to go in suburbia :/

posted about 2 years ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Yeah I like the really urban/industrial backgrounds too! The only problem is that you usually have to go to the more problematic parts of town to get those, and I am too scared of someone just grabbing my camera + tripod and running while I am having a photo session.

I also really like picture of people in the woods-it instantly looks more romantic.

posted about 2 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I like backgrounds that have grafitti. I also like the background to sort of match or compliment what I am wearing. I like scoping out cool backgrounds but right now it is hot here in Argentina and I don’t feel like walking far in the heat and being all sweaty by the time that I find a cool place. I usually go in front of people’s homes and so far the people have been nice about it but I am sure one day I will get yelled at.

posted about 2 years ago

Ayesharonaify
Style_council
Ayesharonaify

Everything, Everywhere! I love photography and I like to have variety in my photos. But if I had to choose one I would have to say in the abandoned forest or somewhere with lots of greenery.

posted about 2 years ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

For outdoor photos, I love those with scenery… A field with flowers…. mountain range… in the middle of the street… with the sky as your background (at a rooftop or something)…

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION