Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thatdarnJEN
Style_council
thatdarnJEN

Do you post your photos on chictopia the same day you take them or do you take pictures of several outfits in one day and post them through out the week?

posted 12 months ago
TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

Well, it depends. Sometimes I shoot several outfits a day. In that case, I don’t post all of them immediately, but I wait a bit :)

posted 12 months ago

regie1316
Style_council
regie1316

I usually post the day after I took the pictures.

posted 12 months ago

stylesplash
Style_council
stylesplash

I post the pictures the day after – I usually publish on my blog the day after taking them as I don’t have the time after work. I then post on Chictopia and other fashion websites. I don’t shoot more than one outfit a day as that feels a bit weird to me – I like to post what I’m wearing for work/night out etc rather than just dressing up to pose for the camera.

posted 12 months ago

echoically
Style_council
echoically

I’ve been taking a few pictures all in one day and then spreading them out through the week. It’s easier for me to shoot on a weekend, so I like to do a few and then not take any pictures on weekdays.

posted 12 months ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Yeah I think it’s weird to do several outfits at once, since I want to feature stuff I actually wear. I usually post it the next day, since I rarely have time to take pictures, upload them, edit, and make a post within the same day.

posted 11 months ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

Usually the day of. Sometimes I don’t get the chance to take a picture of my outfits;/

posted 11 months ago

debiparna_c
Style_council
debiparna_c

i am not someone who clicks more than 1 outfit in 1 day..i tried..but i just don’t have the energy..having said that most of the time i post the photos on the day of shooting..but some others i wait to post at the right time.

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION