Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

So my mom bought be a samsung camera to replace my last one which was stolen my freshmen year of college :(. I am not at all crazy about this camera and want to return it but I am not sure how I can get a better camera for a great price. Please give me your suggestions.

P.S. I don’t really like the big bulky cameras, more so something compact

posted about 3 years ago
inaidko
Style_council
inaidko

canon powershoot i think it is better for u

posted about 3 years ago

abisola92
Style_council
abisola92

You should get the canon powershot sx30 is. I own one and I don’t regret purchasing it at all. It’s a GREAT camera.

posted about 3 years ago

Sculptthebones
Style_council
Sculptthebones

Ge x-5
I think it works well, and if you don’t want to do a lot, and you don’t want to spend a ton, then it’s perfect. I got it for about $130 and then the warranty and all of that, so it came to about $200. But I love it. :) It’s not a DSLR, it’s a bridge camera. It’s a little chunky, but it’s quite small. SO you can do a lot of the things you’d do with an DSLR or a more expensive point and shoot, but it cost less.

posted about 3 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

Casio Exilim EX-S12. I got that camera and it takes an amazing picture. It is super thin also and it records video. It is just the best camera. mine broke three months after I got it though :(
and the warranty kinda sucks.

posted about 3 years ago

francina04
Style_council
francina04

sony cybershot

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Sony Cybershot is the one I use to have it was a great camera I wil admit. It was a touch screen with 7x zoom. I loved that camera :( I just dont want to spend $300 all over again.

posted about 3 years ago

ohheycam
Style_council
ohheycam

I had a Cybershot as well. I still do, I just don’t use it as often because I got a Nikon D3000 for Christmas last year. But the very first camera I ever had was an Olympus. It was actually an awesome point & shoot until my boyfriend at the time dropped it and broke it. Ebay everything! I swear you’ll find a good deal or Amazon. I swear by it. Good luck finding a new camera!

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Thank you so much.

posted about 3 years ago

rinaMechka
Style_council
rinaMechka

I think the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX700 would be nice; it’s about $200 at most on Amazon and it’s smaller. I’ve had a Panasonic DMC-FX3 for a few years and really like it for the quality and that it still works :P Though I would strongly suggest the Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, because it takes even better pictures and is also quite small, not as small as the ones previously mentioned… it’s a bit pricey too, but I would really suggest it, because it probably lasts even longer than mine.

posted about 3 years ago

ohheycam
Style_council
ohheycam

Look what I found just now! Hopefully this helps:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830111357

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION