Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
stellapnp
Style_council
stellapnp

I sometimes have a problem and I want to know if I am the only one. There are days when all my pictures turn out to be great, I take pictures of three outfits in the same day and love them all. There are other times when my pictures stop getting in the gallery, and I hate each and every of them!! I look ugly, or the poses are lame, or I never synchronize my body with the timer of the camera!! And I upload them on Chictopia, and then I keep deleting them!! I think it has been a week now when I hate all my new pictures. I mean, are there “talented” days with beautiful pictures and “bad” photo days? :P Does this ever happen to you?

posted almost 3 years ago
LolaLachelle
Style_council
LolaLachelle

Ugh, I know exactly what you mean! (I’m new to Chictopia, but less new to photography.) It seems like things just don’t fall into place, and other days you get so much fabulousity that you don’t know which ones to choose. :) Those are the good days.

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

I know what you mean. I recently took my senior pictures and it was a bad photo day. :(((

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

don’t let not getting into the gallery kill your love for fashion! it’s okay. just think of a standard pose and get some nice shade and a stable surface. go at it for 5-10 minutes. if you don’t like your photos, turn it off, take a break, come back! you’ll probably regret deleting an essential part of your style diary later :)

Wakeupdelilah
Style_council
Wakeupdelilah

Bad photo days happen just like bad hair days! I think you have to feel confident and natural to take a good photo or else it just feels forced and the camera picks that up. We all have our days when we dont feel 100%. That’s when you go for some ice cream and a Rachel Zoe Project marathon!

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

WEll I have days when I put on  a cute outfit and it looks great in the mirror and then I take pictures and my outfit looks like crap.   usually those are cloudy overcast days.  I am not sure how to take a good picutre on a cloudy day.

posted 3 months ago

Fixedstars
Style_council
Fixedstars

I think it's more of a photo thing. Skilled photographers are good at getting the exact or close to exact photo they want, so it's really just a matter of practise and determination. Figure out what works best. I still struggle and find it to be a pain in the ass to get great outfit photos because I'm taking them all myself too. Just make mental notes of what works and what doesn't work, and experiment a little! Make the photography process enjoyable.

xo

http://the-deco-dame.blogspot.ca

posted 11 days ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION